- [S1201] Alban (Albénie) Godin - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 2003-01-17, pg 53.
- [S1202] Mr. Gerald J. Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, September 6, 2000.
- [S1203] Alban Brideau - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 2004-01-30, pg 37.
- [S1204] George Jérome Landry - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 2004-06-10, pg 31. voir aussi: George Jérôme Landry - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet NB, 2004-06-11, pg 41; George Jerome Landry - obituary, Telegraph Journal, Saint John NB, 2004-06-10.
- [S1205] Jean-Pierre Léger, Les Léger dans la société (Le Léger / Hiver 2003, unknown publish date.)
- [S1206] Florilda Godin - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 9 février 2004, pg 28.
- [S1207] Edouard F. Leger et Fedora Breau - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Legere, Rick le 2004-05-23 (Leger, Edouard F;Breau, Fedora.)
- [S1208] Léopold Boudreau - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 2003-02-14, pg 65.
- [S1209] Jean-Pierre Léger, Charles W Busch - nécrologie (Le Léger / Été 2001, unknown publish date.)
- [S1210] Haché, Odette O., Registre des Naissances et Baptêmes de la paroisse Saint-Pierre-aux-Liens, Caraquet, NB 1931-1984 (Caraquet, NB: Odette O. Haché, 1993.)
- [S1211] Lina Pinet - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 2003-06-16, pg 28.
- [S1212] Jean-Pierre Léger, Internet (Le Léger / Printemps 2002, unknown publish date.)
- [S1214] Roméo Romuald Léger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, January 27, 1978, pg 2.
- [S1215] J. Pacifique A. Leger - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, June 30, 1987, pg 26. The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Tuesday, June 30th, 1987 pg 26
J. Pacifique A. Leger - Truro -
J. Pacifique A. Leger, 82, of 198 Picto Road, died Sunday in Colchester Hospital. Born in Haute Aboujagane, N.B., he was a son of the late Frank and Josephine (Richard) Leger. He was employed with CN Railway in Truro for 40 Years until his retirement in 1970. He was also associated with the Truro Raceway. He is survived by his wife, the former Elzia Babin; a daughter , Janet (Mrs. William Lester), Dartmouth; six sons, Eddie and Laurie, Stouffeville, Ont.; Norman, Toronto; Alex (Euclide), Dartmouth; Reginald (Reggie) and Robert, Truro; three sisters, Marceline (Mrs. M. Sears), Sackville, N.B., Flora (Mrs. M. St. Pierre), Shediac, N.B.; Justine (Mrs. C. Landry), Haute Aboujagane; four brothers, Leo, Vital and Alphonse, all of Haute Aboujagane; Yvon, Cape Ball, N.B. He was predeceased by a brother, Romual; a son, Paul E. ; a daughter, Andrea; and a grandson. The body is in Mattatall's Funeral Home, Truro. Funeral service will be 10 a.m. Wednesday in Immaculate Conception Church, Rev. John Driscoll officiating. Burial will be in Robie St. Cemetery, Truro. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the canadian Cancer Society.
- [S1216] Vital Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, June 27, 2005.
- [S1217] unknown author, 1901 - Joseph Arthur Alphonse Léger - Index des naissances (Archives Provinciales du Nouveau Brunswick, unknown publish date.)
- [S1219] Gérald D. Légère - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, May 26, 1966, pg 8. The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Thursday, May 26th, 1966 pg 8
Gerald D. Legere - Amherst -
Gerald D. Legere died Tuesday in the Victoria Public Hospital, Fredericton. He was the son of Mrs. Rosie Legere and the late Hippolyte Legere.He was born in New Brunswick in 1910 but had spent the greater part of his life in Amherst. He moved to Oromocto, N.B.a year ago. He was a member of St. Charles Roman Catholic Church, Amherst.His wife Winnifred died in 1959. Surviving are two sons Alphonse in Amherst and Reginald in Oshawa, Ont.; his mother; five brothers, Father Gregory of Aroostook Junction, N.B.; Romeo of Lewisville, N.B.; Alvan of Burlington, Ont.; Lionel and Anthony of Amherst; three sisters Reta (Mrs. John Belliveau) St. Paul, N.B.; Juliette and Loretta both of Amherst;and five Grandchildren.The body is at Campbell's Funeral Home.
- [S1220] Gonzague Leger - tombstone, cimetière St Charles Nativity, Amherst, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-31 (Gonzague Leger.)