date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1891-09-17, d. 1975-09-24
- Père*: Ferdinand Léger3,2 n. 1846-05-06, d. 1922-06-06
- Mère*: Henriette Cormier3,1,2 n. 1846-03-18, d. < 1922-06-06
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 4e degré à 3 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
- [S3982] Leonie Landry - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, July 3 1973, pg 3;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Tuesday, July 3rd, 1973 pg 3
Leonie Landry -
The death of Leonie Landry of Lower Cap Pele occurred at Dr. George Dumont Hospital on Saturday following a brief illness. She was 84. Born at Barachois, she was the daughter of the late Calixte and Henriette (Cormier) Leger, and the wife of Willie Landry. Besides her husband, she is survived by five daughters, Mrs. Meleme Babineau (Laura) of Toronto, Mrs. Bernard Dion (Augusta), Mrs. Ovila Croteau (Marguerite), Mrs. Albert Melanson (Doris) all of Fitchburg, Mass., Mrs. Yvon Ouellette (Violette Anne) of Moncton; four sons, Aldoria and Larry, both of Lower Cap Pele, Edward of Toronto, William of Fitchburg, Mass., one brother, Alfred of Shediac; 28 grandchildren and several great grandchildren. The body is resting at Frenette's Funeral Home, Shediac. Funeral service will be Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the Cap Pele Roman Catholic Church, with interment in the Cap Pele Roman Catholic Cemetery.
- [S6809] A. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, September 24, 1975, pg 3.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S303] Fred Léger et Marguerite Léger - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.
- [S6263] Mrs. F. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, November 23, 1978, pg 3.
- [S7093] Fred J. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 1971-11-26, pg 2.