date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1887-05-25
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 4e degré à 4 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S9470] Recensement du Canada - 1891, Ménage de John Legere, NB, H1 (Westmorland), 24 (Westmorland), page 5, ligne 12-20, ménage 23, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S9471] Fourth Census of Canada 1901, Ménage de John Legere, Microfilm: T-6445, NB, A5 (Botsford), 24 (Westmorland), page 16, ligne 37-43, demeure 144, ménage 147, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S182] Registre de la paroisse Saint Jean-Baptiste, Bouctouche, NB; microfilm: F1890, F1891 & F1891A ; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3874] Cyrille Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, April 29 1932, pg 9;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, April 29th, 1932 pg 9
Cyrille Leger Boctouche, April 28 -
Cyrille B. Leger, a highly esteemed and aged resident of Boctouche, died recently. Mr. Leger was 80 years of age. Surviving are six daughters, Rev. Sister Rose of Lima, of the Congregetion of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Ste. Anne's Convent, Shediac; Mrs. Elie Girouard, of New Bedford, Mass.; Mrs. Adelard Millette, of Fisherville, Mass.; Mrs. Adeline Leger, of New Bedford, Mass.; Mrs. Damien Bastarache, of Lynn, Mass.; Mrs. Andrew F. Hebert of Buctouche, and Mrs. Bedford Leger, of Schenectady, N.Y.; a son Peter, at home and two sisters, Mrs. Elzear Gosselin, of Bouctouche and Mrs. John Doucet, of St. Anthony, Kent Co. Many attended the funeral at the Church of St John the Baptist here, the pastor, Rev. Father Phillip Hebert, officiating. The pallbearers were Hon. Allison A. Dysart, M.L.A.; Andrew F. Hebert, Felix Michaud, Michael McLaughlin. Patrick McFadden and Leonide Maillet.
- [S9472] Fifth Census of Canada 1911, Ménage de Jean Léger, Microfilm: T-20355, NB, Village de Shediac (rue Sackville), 57 (Shediac), 35 (Westmorland), page 8, ligne 37-39, demeure 63, ménage 71, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S3036] Mr. Cyril B. Léger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, April 22, 1932, pg 9;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, April 22nd, 1932 pg 9
Mr. Cyril B. Leger Buctouche, N.B. , April 20 -
The funeral of the late Mr. Cyril B. Leger, who passed away at his home here on April 8th, at the age of 80, was held on Sunday afternoon at 2 o'clock. The deceased was a very highly respected and esteemed resident of Buctouche as he was always ready to lend a helping hand wherever needed. A host of friends and neighbors will deeply regret his death. he is survived by seven daughters, one son and two sisters. The daughters are: Rev. Sister Rose, of Lima, of the congregation of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Convent of St. Anne, Shediac, N.B., Mrs. Elie Girouard, New Bedford, Mass.; Mrs. Adeiard Millette, Fisherville, Mass.; Miss Adelfne Leger, New Bedford, Mass.; Mrs. Dan Bastarache, Lynn, Mass.; Mrs Andrew Hebert, Buctouche, N.B.; Mrs. Bedford Leger, Shenectady, N.Y. The son is Peter Leger, of Buctouche, The sisters are Mrs. Elzear Goselin, of Buctouche; Mrs. John Doucet of St. Anthony, N.B.. The service at St. John the Baptist Church and at the grave were conducted by rev. Father Phillip Hebert. The funeral was attended by a large gathering of relatives and friends. The pallbearers were Hon. A.A.Dysart, Andrew F. Hebert, Felix Michaud; Michel McLaughlin; Patrick McFadden, Lionide Maillet. A high mass of requiem was sung by Rev. Father Phillip Hebert Monday morning at 8 o'clock, and again were present many relatives and friends. The family received a large number of Mass offerings. Spiritual Bouquets, etc., including the following; Masses- Hon. A.A.Dysart, Mr and Mrs. A.F. Hebert, Mr. and Mrs. George Nowlan, Measrs, Lawrence Reinsborow and Rene Lemieux, Mr. and Mrs. Felix Michaud, Mr. Lionel Landry, Mr. and Mrs. John McFadden, Mrs. John Maillet. Spiritual Bouquets -The sisters of the Convent of St. Anne, Shediac, the Sisters of the convent of Buctouche, F.X. LeBlanc, Lionide Maillet and family. Mr. and Mrs. Robert Gallant, Mr. and Mrs. James Gallant, Mrs. Anselme Jaillet, Miss Aline Jaillet, Miss Pat Chiasson, Mrs. F.G.S. Richard, Mary, Mirlam and Robert Dysart, Lillian. Carrie and Emery Nowlan, Mrs. D. Richard, Miss Auore LeBlanc. Miss Eva Goguen. Miss Dora Collet, Miss Lea Poirier, Mrs. Fred Crossman, Miss Amanda Collet, M.Q. LeBlanc. M.C. Floral Tribut--Mr. and Mrs Walter Newcomb. Cards of Sympathy--Mr. and Mrs. Walter Deveau, Miss Margaret Carter, Miss Dora Bernard. Miss Maud Bourque, Mrs. Lemieux, Mr. and Mrs. Jack Fougere.