date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1897-12-26
- Père*: Hyppolite Gagnon1,4,2,5,3 n. 1850-10-24, d. 1912-12-09
- Mère*: Olive Léger1,4,5,3 n. 1860-09-26, d. 1929-12-12
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 5e degré à 2 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S5940] Mrs. Hypolite Gagnon - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, December 14, 1929, pg 7.
- [S10483] M. Albénie Gagnon - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 25 mai 1971.
- [S39] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Marriages: K-Z (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).
- [S7559] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F15943, No. d'enregistrement: F2665, Firmin Maillet & Elise Cormier, (1911-05-22).
- [S4006] Mrs. John P. Melanson - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, September 26 1931, pg 7;Daily Times Moncton, NB
Saturday, September 26th, 1931 pg 7
Mrs. John P. Melanson -
The death of Mrs. John P. Melanson occurred at the Hotel Dieu Thursday afternoon after a lingering illness. The late Mrs. Melanson was 45 years of age and before her marriage was Marie Anne Gagnon, of Dupuis Corner, a daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Paul Gagnon. She is survived by her husband, of 138 Dominion Street, one daughter, Camilla; three step-daughters, Tilda, Bertha and Jean; and one stepson, Gerard, student at college in Chambly Basin, P.Q. She is also survived by two sisters, Mrs. Emile Leger, of Fitchburg, Mass., and four brothers, Andre, of Leger Corner; Albenie and Cyrus, of Dupuis Corner; and Zenon, of Fitchburg, Mass.; Rev. Father Camille LeBlanc, of Shemogue, is a cousin, and A. T. LeBlanc, of Shediac, is an Uncle. The funeral service will take place in L'Assomption Church at 8.30 o'clock this Saturday morning.
- [S104] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Baptisms (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).