date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. ± 1854-__-__, d. 1944-__-__
- Père*: Jude Léger2 n. ± 1808-__-__, d. ± 1861-08-__
- Mère*: Anastasie Boudreau2 n. ± 1814-__-__, d. 1899-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 4e degré à 3 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de André Léger et Célina Richard:
- Joseph Léger d. 1920-01-15
- Prémilia Léger+5,6,7,8 n. 1893-04-16, d. < 2004-09-30
- Alfred Léger+9,10,6,7,8 n. 1894-08-08, d. 1976-04-20
- Joseph Adélard Legere10,8 n. 1896-11-29, d. < 2004-09-30
- Marie Melina Legere10 n. 1899-05-19
- Marie Zelia Legere10,11 n. 1901-03-22
- Amédée Léger+10,8 n. 1902-07-03, d. 1941-05-27
- Marie Eva Leger10 n. 1904-01-20
- Lina Léger9,6,7,8 n. 1905-06-25, d. < 2004-09-30
- Aurore Léger+9,12,6,7,8 n. 1907-10-29, d. 2012-07-24
- Eva Léger+10,12,6,7,8 n. 1911-04-18, d. 2004-09-30
- Alvida Léger+10,6,12,7,8 n. 1913-04-21, d. 2000-12-10
- [S502] André J. Léger - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.
- [S10499] Recensement du Nouveau Brunswick 1861, Ménage de Jude Léger, Microfilm: C-1006, NB, Shediac, Westmorland, schedule I, page 11, ligne 14-22, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/fra/recensements/1861/Pages/…), Jude Leshere (52a), Thasie (46a), William (22a), Pacific (18a), Gregory (15a), Silvee (14a), Justine (12a), Andrew (7a), Placide (5a).
- [S354] Angela Léger, Généalogie de la Famille Frederick (Freddie) Léger (2004, source inconnue publish date).
- [S4321] Mrs. Martha Gagnon - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, April 29, 1937, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, April 29th, 1937 pg 7
Mrs. Martha Gagnon Shediac, April 28 -
The death of the oldest residents of the district of Dupuis Corner occurred Monday when Mrs. Mathias Gagnon passed away at the age of 90 years. after a lengthy illness. The deceased, who was formerly Miss Sulila Leger, was a life-long resident of that place and during her long years there had made a wide circle of friends who will regret to learn of her passing. She was predeceased by her husband some 13 years ago and she leaves to mourn four children; three daughters; (Aleda) Mrs. Tilman Bourque, of Memramcook; Pamelia and Elizabeth, and one son, Gaspard, at home. One brother, Andre Leger, of Fitchburg Mass., also survives. The funeral service was held Wednesday morning from St. Henry's Church, Barachois, with Rev. Father Edgar LeBlanc officiating. The pall-bearers were Albenie and Philip Gagnon, Leo Doiron, Louis and Clarence Doiron and Arsene Gagnon. The large throngs that filled the church for the services which were held at nine o'clock attested to the high esteem in which the deceased was held.
- [S39] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Marriages: K-Z (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).
- [S1714] Eva LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 2, 2004, pg A5.
- [S4984] Frederick Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, April 21, 1976, pg 3;voir aussi: Leger - funeral, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, April 21, 1976, pg 3.
- [S9568] Aurore LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, July 25, 2012;voir aussi: Aurore LeBlanc - nécrologie, www.salonfrenette.ca, Moncton, NB, July 24, 2012; Aurore LeBlanc - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 25 juillet 2012, pg 28.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S104] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Baptisms (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).
- [S8870] "Massachusetts Births, 1841-1915,” database with images, FamilySearch (https://www.familysearch.org/search/ark:/61903/1:1:FXHX-T4B : accessed 2012-03-11), Zelia Leger (1901).
- [S1713] Alvida M. Ashe - obituary, Pepperell Free Press, Ayer, MA, December 13, 2000, pg B5.