date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1878-03-06, d. 1941-03-24
- Père*: Théophile Léger1,2 n. 1841-04-28, d. 1891-12-12
- Mère*: Euphémie Babineau1,2 n. 1844-09-16, d. 1878-03-14
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 4e degré à 4 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Donat Léger et Basilice Melanson:
- Amédée Léger n. ± 1908-__-__, d. 1908-03-17
- Euphémie Léger+4,9,10,5 n. 1909-12-10, d. 1966-__-__
- Irène Léger n. 1910-12-22, d. ± 1913-02-13
- Anna Léger11
- Léo Léger n. 1912-02-26, d. ± 1913-02-17
- Marguerite Léger+10,9,5,12 n. 1913-03-21, d. 1999-04-13
- Joseph Léger+4,9,10,5 n. 1914-12-08, d. < 1999-04-13
- Alphée Léger n. 1916-08-22, d. ± 1924-11-28
- Edgar Léger10,4,9,5,12 n. 1917-11-10, d. < 1999-04-13
- Gérard Léger11
- Pamphile Léger+4,9,10,5 n. 1919-06-01, d. 1977-01-17
- Joseph Léger11
- Léonie Léger+10,4,9,5,12 n. 1921-10-01, d. 1982-04-28
- Olivier Léger6
- Marie Léger n. ± 1923-05-31, d. ± 1923-06-02
- Aline Léger+10,4,9,5,12 n. 1924-08-11, d. 2006-04-15
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S4862] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx consulté le 2016-02-20, Microfilm: F20012, No. d'enregistrement: 14832, Donat Léger & Sara Léger, (1939-06-17).
- [S5306] Patrick Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 19, 1938, pg 9.
- [S4371] Mrs. Donat Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 20, 1937, pg 11;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, May 20th, 1937 pg 11
Mrs. Donat Leger Shediac, May 20 -
Death this morning removed one of Shediac's most beloved women in the person of Mrs. Donat Leger at the age of 52 years. The late Mrs. Leger, who was formerly Miss Basilice Melanson, of Upper Aboujagane, had been ailing for one month only and her sudden passing will be mourned by her wide circle of friends in this part of the county. She leaves to mourn, her husband, who is a valued employee of the C.N.R. shops, Moncton, and seven children, (Euphermie) Mrs. Edgar LeBlanc Scoudouc; Margaret, Moncton; Joseph, Pamphil, Leonie, Aline and Edgar, at home. She also leaves four brothers, Alyre Melanson, of Portsmouth, Ohio; Alphie Melanson, of Albany, N.Y.; George Melanson, of Amherst, and Albert Melanson, of Upper Aboujagane, and four sisters, Mrs. Pitre Roberge, Quincy, Mass.; Mrs. Leandre Forest, Cambridge, Mass.; Mrs. Philias Melanson, Somerville, Mass., and Rev. Sister Philip Benigi, of the Order of Providence in St. Paul de Juliette, Quebec. The funeral arrangements have not been completed, but problebly will be held Saturday providing all relatives arrive on time, and if not services will be held Sunday afternoon.
- [S6646] Donat Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 25, 1941, pg 7.
- [S3873] Phillip T. Léger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, April 30, 1932, pg 9.
- [S4842] Philip Melanson - nécrologie, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, 5 décembre 1925, pg 7.
- [S4052] Death of Mrs. Dosithe Melanson, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, January 20 1933, p 8;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, January 20th, 1933 pg 8
Death of Mrs. Dosithe Melanson -
The death of Mrs. Mary Melanson, wife of Dosithe Melanson, 2 Spring Street, occurred at midnight on Wednesday. The deceased lady, who was in the fifty-fourth year of her age was born at Aboujagane, N.B., March 30, 1879, the daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Theo. Leger. She was highly respected by all who knew her and her death will be deeply regretted. She is survived by her husband and several children. The funeral will be held tomorrow morning with service in the L'Assomption Church at 9 o'clock. Interment will be in Shediac Road cemetery.
- [S5250] Marguerite Gallant - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 14 avril 1999, pg 31.
- [S887] Aline LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 17, 2006.
- [S351] Descendants of Jacques Leger dit La Rosette, online http://users.eastlink.ca/~rickeylegere/
- [S13957] Mme Aimé (Léonie) Belliveau - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 1982-04-29, pg 4.