date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1866-01-14, d. 1957-12-28
- Père*: Marcel Léger1,2,3 n. 1822-06-15, d. 1902-__-__
- Mère*: Rosalie Léger1,2,3 n. 1828-04-29, d. 1880-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin germain à 4 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Clément Léger et Catherine Gaudet:
- Clémentine Léger+11,12 n. 1892-__-__, d. 1965-10-03
- Yvonne Léger+11,2,13,14,12 n. 1893-__-__, d. 1978-03-17
- Herman Léger+11,2,14,12 n. 1894-__-__, d. 1969-02-10
- Lorette Léger11,2,13,15,14,12 n. 1896-__-__, d. 1993-07-22
- Adrienne Léger14,11,2,13,15,12,16 n. 1897-__-__, d. 1982-04-16
- Edmond (Joseph Clément-) Léger n. 1898-__-__, d. 1901-__-__
- Dr. Gérard Léger+14,11,17,2,13,15,12,16 n. 1901-08-10, d. 1999-02-14
- Marie Léger14,11,17,2,15,12,16 n. 1905-__-__, d. 2004-04-05
- Clément Joseph Léger n. 1907-__-__, d. 1907-__-__
- [S4847] Sudden Death of Z. M. Leger in Montreal, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, 26 février 1930, pg 8;voir aussi: The Late Mr. Z. M. Leger, Daily Times, Moncton ,NB, 27 février 1930, pg 7.
- [S5273] Death Clement Leger is Widely Mourned, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, December 30, 1957, pg 5.
- [S5928] Death of A. M. Leger Well Known Resident of Shediac, N.B., Daily Times, Moncton, NB, August 30. 1929, pg 7.
- [S76] Les Registres de la paroisse Saint Thomas de Memramcook; microfilm: CEA F1898, F1899, F1900 & F1900A ; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S421] Source inconnue author, 1901 - Joseph Wilfred Gérard Léger - Certificat de naissance (Archives Provinciales du Nouveau Brunswick, source inconnue publish date).
- [S3415] Mrs. Ferdinand Ouellet - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, December 2 1922, pg 7;Daily Times Moncton, NB
Saturday, December 2nd, 1922 pg 7
Mrs. Ferdinand Ouellet Shediac, Dec 1 -
The death took place at her residence yesterday morning, of Mrs. Ferdinand Ouellet who had been ill for some months previous to her death, and at times, was a great sufferer. She was a native of Memramcook, being a Miss Leger of this village. She is survived by three sons, Messrs. Eloie and Armant, of Shediac, and Joseph, of Montreal, and three daughters, Mrs. E. Gallant and Mrs. A. bourque, of Shediac, and Mrs. Pierre Landry, of Chicopee Falls, who was home at the time her mother passed away. The late Mrs. Ouellet is also survived by three sisters, Mrs. Dosithe Bourque, Memramcook; Mrs. Narcisse LeBlanc. P.E.I.; Mrs. Thos. Belliveau, Moncton and four brothers, Mr's Anselme and Edward, of Montreal and C.M., of Memramcook. The sympathy of their friends in Shediac, is extended the bereaved family. The funeral will take place at St. Joseph's cemetery tomorrow Saturday morning.
- [S4910] Edward M. Leger - nécrologie, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, 14 mai 1931, pg 7.
- [S3921] Mrs. Margaret Belliveau - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 9 1934, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, May 9th, 1934 pg 7
Mrs. Margaret Belliveau -
The death of Mrs. Margaret Belliveau, widow of the late Thomas J. Belliveau, occurred at the Hotel Dieu last evening following an illness of about four months duration. Although her death was not entirely unexpected, nevertheless it came as a distinct shock to members of her family and wide circle of friends in Moncton and eastern Westmorland County. Mrs. Belliveau had been residing with her son, Leandre Belliveau, 10 Queen Street East for many years. She was admitted to Hotel Dieu about three months ago in the hope that special treatment might restore her health but she failed to respond to the best of medical care and attention and gradually weekened until her death. Mrs. Belliveau was born in Memramcook 77 years ago, a daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Marcel I. Leger. Possessed of a pleasing disposition and of kindly nature, she made a great many friends who will deeply regret to learn of her passing. The deceased lady is survived by one son, Leandre Belliveau with whom she made her home and three grandchildren, Emile, Helen and Andre, all at home. Two sisters, Mrs. Sylvia Bourque, this city, and Mrs. Euphemie LeBlanc, of Summerside, P.E.I., one brother C.M.Leger, ex M.P.P., of Memramcook, and two sisters in law, Mrs. A.P.Garon, Roumski and Mrs. Z. M. Leger, this city. The late Z.M. Leger who conducted a jewellery business here for a number of years, the late Edward M. Leger, of Montreal were brothers of the deceased, while Andre J. Belliveau, St. Joseph's, and Dr. L.J. Belliveau, of Shediac, who died a few years ago were brother in law. The funeral arrangements have not been made but will be announced later.
- [S5322] Euphémie LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, July 20, 1939, pg 7.
- [S6647] Mrs. Sara D. Malenfant - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, April 8, 1941, pg 7;voir aussi: Mrs. Sara D. Malenfant - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, April 9, 1941, pg 11.
- [S3223] Laurette Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, July 26, 1993, PG 11;voir aussi: Laurette Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 26 juillet 1993.
- [S7549] Mrs. S. LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 5, 1965, pg 3.
- [S5741] Mrs. Y. Landry - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, March 20, 1978, pg 22.
- [S728] Herman Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 12 février 1969, pg 7;voir aussi: Death Occurs H. Leger, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, February 12, 1969, pg 5.
- [S6268] Marie Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 12, 2004.
- [S13951] Mlle Adrienne Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 1982-04-19, pg 4.
- [S5242] Gérard C. Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 16 février 1999, pg 25.