date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1885-03-12, d. 1973-09-23
- Père*: Mathias Gagnon1,2 n. 1844-02-26, d. 1921-12-13
- Mère*: Eulalie Léger1,2 n. 1847-09-15, d. 1937-04-26
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 5e degré à 2 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
- [S4321] Mrs. Martha Gagnon - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, April 29, 1937, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, April 29th, 1937 pg 7
Mrs. Martha Gagnon Shediac, April 28 -
The death of the oldest residents of the district of Dupuis Corner occurred Monday when Mrs. Mathias Gagnon passed away at the age of 90 years. after a lengthy illness. The deceased, who was formerly Miss Sulila Leger, was a life-long resident of that place and during her long years there had made a wide circle of friends who will regret to learn of her passing. She was predeceased by her husband some 13 years ago and she leaves to mourn four children; three daughters; (Aleda) Mrs. Tilman Bourque, of Memramcook; Pamelia and Elizabeth, and one son, Gaspard, at home. One brother, Andre Leger, of Fitchburg Mass., also survives. The funeral service was held Wednesday morning from St. Henry's Church, Barachois, with Rev. Father Edgar LeBlanc officiating. The pall-bearers were Albenie and Philip Gagnon, Leo Doiron, Louis and Clarence Doiron and Arsene Gagnon. The large throngs that filled the church for the services which were held at nine o'clock attested to the high esteem in which the deceased was held.
- [S7831] Priscilla Gagnon - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, September 24, 1973, pg 9.
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S506] Mathias Gagnon et Eulalie Léger - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.