date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1908-05-21, d. 1998-11-21
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 6e degré d'un parent de Gilles Pinet
- [S4293] Lena Legere - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 23, 1998, pg A5.
- [S8400] E. J. Brine - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, February 9, 1970, pg 2.
- [S8951] Gabriel Legere - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, April 1, 1968, pg 5.
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S10026] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F22225, No. d'enregistrement: 2124, Henri Gabriel Léger & Marie Aline Brun, (1953-06-06).
- [S7081] Mrs. P. Cormier - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, November 15, 1971, pg 2.
- [S4294] Mrs. A. Brine - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, February 6, 1976, pg 28;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Friday, February 6th, 1976 pg 28
Mrs. A. Brine Sackville (Special) -
The death of Mrs. Annie Brine, widow of Damien Brine of Upper Sackville, occurred Thursday at Sackville Memorial Hospital following a long illness. She was 86. Born at Cap Pele, she was a daughter of the late John and Marceline (McGraw) Gould. She attended Holy Rosary Roman Catholic Church, Middle Sackville. Her husband died a number of years ago. She is survived by five daughters, Mrs. Gabriel Leger (Lena) of Sackville; Mrs. Emery Bourque (Ida), of Oshawa, Ont., Mrs. Alphonse Cormier (Rita), of Sackville, Mrs. Hazel Hicks of Sackville and Mrs. Carmen Briggs (Marcelene) of Truro, N.S.; one foster daughter, Mrs. Annie Wallace of Moncton; four sons, Edgar, Adolph, both of Sackville, Alfred and John Brine both of Middle Sackville; four sisters, Mrs. Obeline LeBlanc of Middle Sackville, Mrs. Frank Brun of Moncton, Mrs. Celeste Arsenault of Shediac, Mrs. Lily Cormier of Cap Pele, one brother, Oswald Gould of Cap Pele, and a number of grand, great grand, and great great grandchildren. The body is resting at the Jones funeral home, Sackville. Funeral mass will be celebrated at 2 p.m. Saturday at the Holy Rosary Roman Catholic Church in Middle Sackville with entombment in the Sackville cemetery vault to await burial in Middle Sackville in the spring.
- [S5131] John J. Brine - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, May 7, 1993, pg 11.