date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1891-04-19
- Père*: Félicien Léger2,1 n. 1850-09-30, d. 1937-05-26
- Mère*: Céline Leblanc2,1 n. 1854-__-__, d. 1941-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 5e degré à 2 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
- [S4394] Felicien Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 28, 1937, pg 11;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, May 28th, 1937 pg 11
Felicien Leger Shediac, May 27 -
Death last evening at 11 o'clock removed one of Shediac's oldest residents in the person of Felicien Leger at the age of 86 years. The deceased had been ill for only three weeks and his passing will be mourned by a wide circle of friends both here and in Barachois, where he was born. His passing came as a great shock to his family and friends. He leaves to mourn, his wife (nee Celina LeBlanc) and ten children, (Leonie) Mrs, Arthur Cormier, Upper Aboujagane; (Angeline) Mrs. Anthony Bourque, Shediac; Alfred Leger, Fitchburg, Mass.; (Edith) Mrs. Ben Leger, Shediac; August and Vital Leger, of Fitchburg, Mass.; (Mathilde) Mrs. Philip Landry, of Fitchburg, Mass.; (Polonie) Mrs. Mrs. Adelard Boudreau, Shediac; (Lucie) Mrs. George LeBlanc, of Barachois, and Philip Leger, of Cocagne. The deceased had been residing with Mrs. Adelard Boudreau for the last few years. The funeral arrangements have not been completed but probably will be held on Saturday in Barachois.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.