date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1927-08-31, d. 2011-07-28
- Père*: Willie Landry1,2,3,4,5,6,7 n. 1884-08-26, d. 1974-03-19
- Mère*: Léonie Léger1,2,3,4,5,6,7 n. 1889-01-02, d. 1973-06-30
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 5e degré à 2 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Larry Landry et Cécile Donelle:
- [S3982] Leonie Landry - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, July 3 1973, pg 3;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Tuesday, July 3rd, 1973 pg 3
Leonie Landry -
The death of Leonie Landry of Lower Cap Pele occurred at Dr. George Dumont Hospital on Saturday following a brief illness. She was 84. Born at Barachois, she was the daughter of the late Calixte and Henriette (Cormier) Leger, and the wife of Willie Landry. Besides her husband, she is survived by five daughters, Mrs. Meleme Babineau (Laura) of Toronto, Mrs. Bernard Dion (Augusta), Mrs. Ovila Croteau (Marguerite), Mrs. Albert Melanson (Doris) all of Fitchburg, Mass., Mrs. Yvon Ouellette (Violette Anne) of Moncton; four sons, Aldoria and Larry, both of Lower Cap Pele, Edward of Toronto, William of Fitchburg, Mass., one brother, Alfred of Shediac; 28 grandchildren and several great grandchildren. The body is resting at Frenette's Funeral Home, Shediac. Funeral service will be Wednesday at 11 a.m. at the Cap Pele Roman Catholic Church, with interment in the Cap Pele Roman Catholic Cemetery.
- [S2311] Aldoria Landry - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 2, 2004.
- [S8011] William Landry - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, March 20, 1974.
- [S8136] Mrs. L. Babineau - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, October 24, 1974, pg 2.
- [S8357] Larry Landry - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, July 29, 2011.
- [S8444] Margaret A. Croteau - obituary, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, November 18, 1999;voir aussi: Croteau Memorial Mass, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, November 19, 19999.
- [S9245] William J. Landry - obituary, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, May 27, 2010.
- [S11550] Edward Landry & Marguerite Duguay - pierre tombale, cimetière Sainte Thérèse d'Avila, Cap Pelé, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-02.