date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1915-__-__, d. 1978-__-__
- Père*: Fred J. Landry1 n. 1891-__-__, d. 1984-__-__
- Mère*: Léonie Léger1 n. 1898-__-__, d. 1974-05-19
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 7e degré de Gilles Pinet
- [S2107] Mrs Fred J Landry - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, may 20, 1974, pg 16;voir aussi: Mrs. F.J. Landry - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, May 20, 1974, pg 9.
- [S10257] Thomas Tower his wife Eva M. Landry, cimetière Highland View, Amherst, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-10.
- [S2090] Roy Harry Landry - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, March 2, 1985, pg 57;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Saturday, March 2nd, 1985 pg 57
Roy Harry Landry
Amherst - Roy Harry Landry, 61, of 42 Hill Street, Amherst, died Thursday at Highland View Regional Hospital, Amherst. Born in Amherst, he was the son of the late Frederick and Leona (Legere) Landry. He was a former employee of Amherst Woodworkers where he had worked for about 15 years before retiring due to ill health. He was a member of Nativity of Our Lady Roman Catholic Church. He was a Veteran of the second world War and Korean War, serving with North Nova Scotia Highlanders and Black Watch. He was a member of the Royal Canadian Legion, Amherst Branch #10. He is survived by his wife, the former Annie Chapman, two daughters, Dianne (Mrs John Jackson), Sherry (Mrs David Chitty); three sons, Roy, Gary, and Greg; two sisters, Margaret (Mrs Douglas Smith) and Winifred; a brother, William, all of Amherst, eight grandchildren. He was predeceased by a son, Ricky; a sister, Eva; a brother, Ernest. The body is in Furlong's Funeral Home, Amherst. Funeral mass will be held 10 a.m. Monday at Nativity of Our Lady Roman Catholic Church, Amherst, Rev James Richards officiating, with burial in the church cemetery at a later date.