date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1936-05-29, d. 1994-12-24
- Père*: Fred J. Landry1 n. 1891-__-__, d. 1984-__-__
- Mère*: Léonie Léger1 n. 1898-__-__, d. 1974-05-19
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 7e degré de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Margaret Landry et Douglas Smith:
- [S2107] Mrs Fred J Landry - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, may 20, 1974, pg 16;voir aussi: Mrs. F.J. Landry - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, May 20, 1974, pg 9.
- [S15] Registre de la paroisse Saint-Charles Borromée d'Amherst, NE , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en août 2000; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S10279] Douglas B. Smith & Margaret F. Landry - tombstone, cimetière St Charles Nativity, Amherst, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-31.
- [S2104] Margaret Ellen 'Marg' Smith - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, December 27 1994, pg B9;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Tuesday, December 27th, 1994 pg B9
SMITH, Margaret Ellen (Marg) -
58, 24 Hickman St., Amherst, died December 24, 1994, in Highland View Regional Hospital, Amherst. Born in Amherst, she was a daughter of the late Frederick and Leonie (Legere) Landry. Prior to her marriage she was employed at Christie Trunk and Baggage. She was a member of Nativity of Our Lady Church; ladies auxiliary of Amherst Fire Department; Monday evening and Wednesday afternoon Womens Bowling League; was an avid bingo player and canvassed for several charitable organizations. Surviving are her husband, Douglas; daughters, Deborah Landry, Tracy, Amherst; Wendy, Calgary; Sharon (Mrs. John Boucher Jr.), New Glasgow; sons, Stephen, David, Todd, Amherst; 12 grandchildren; several nieces and nephews. She was predeceasd by sisters, Eva Tower, Winnifred Roberts; brothers, Ernest, Roy, William. Funeral will be 10 a.m. today in Nativity of Our Lady Church, Rev. David MacDonald officiating. Spring burial in Amherst Cemetery. Donations to Canadian Cancer Society or Muscular Dystrophy of Canada. Arrangements under the direction of Campbell's Funeral Home, Amherst.