date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1898-08-01, d. 1991-__-__
- Père*: David Léger1,4,3 n. 1873-08-16, d. 1955-10-01
- Mère*: Léa Richard1,3 n. ± 1879-__-__, d. 1920-03-26
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 5e degré à 2 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Annie Legere et Henri Babineau:
- [S2261] Edmond Babineau - nécrologie, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 14 avril 2005.
- [S6517] Laurine Marie Miller - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, August 13, 2008.
- [S14807] C. Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1990-06-07, pg 40.
- [S8083] Mrs. A. Lirette - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, June 3, 1974, pg 2.
- [S3261] Edna Vienneau - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, September 25 1995;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Monday, September 25th, 1995
CORMIER VILLAGE - Mrs. Edna Vienneau, 80, of Villa Providence Home in Shediac and formerly of Cormier Village, passed away at the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital on Sunday, September 24, 1995.
Born on November 9, 1914, in Haute-Aboujagane, she was the daughter of the late David and Leah (Richard) Leger. She attended Sacré Coeur Roman Catholic Church in Haute-Aboujagane.
She is survived by one daughter, Léa Albert (Joseph) of Cormier Village; two sons, Emery (Cecile) and Napoleon (Catherine), both of Cormier Village; two brothers, Valerie of Oshawa, Ont., Alphonse (EIsie) of Sackville; 12 grandchildren; 15 great grandchildren; several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Albert Vienneau in 1984; two sisters, Marie-Anne Babineau and Alexina Leger; four brothers, Dosithée, Eustache, Edmond, and Clarence.
Rested at Frenette Funeral Home, Shediac, from where visiting hours were held Sunday from 7 to 9 p.m. and will be. held on Monday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Funeral mass will be held at Sacré Coeur Roman Catholic Church in Haute-Aboujagane, on Tuesday, September 26, 1995 at 11 a.m. Interment in the Parish Cemetery.
- [S8270] H. J. Babineau - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, March 31, 1986, pg 22.
- [S2056] Henri Babineau et Marie A. Léger - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.
- [S3998] Edgar Ivan "Ed" Babineau - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, February 7 2008.