date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
William Davidson Wilson1
M, n. 1902-__-__, d. 1972-__-__
Les enfants de William Davidson Wilson et Catherine Legere:
- [S1842] Catherine Mary 'Kitty' Wilson - tombstone, cimetière St John's North Road Roman Catholic Cemetery, Springhill, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-30.
- [S1841] Catherine Mary 'Kitty' Wilson - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, November 26, 1992, pg C12;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Thursday, November 26th, 1992 pg C12
WILSON, Catherine Mary (Kitty) -
85, 42 Queen St., Springhill, died November 25, 1992, in All Saints Hospital, Springhill. Born in Amherst, Cumberland County, she was a daughter of the late Joseph (Obey) Elie and Mary Ann (McInnis) Legere. She was a member of St. John's Roman Catholic Church and UCW, Springhill. She belonged to Imperial Oil of the Daughters of the Empire and All Saints Springhill Hospital Auxiliary. She was a founding member of Nova Scotia Hairdressers Association. She is survived by two sons, D. Keith, J. Gary, both of Springhill; sister, Mrs. Pearl Collins, El Paso, Texas; six grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, William Davidson (Spark); sister, Lillian; brother, Ernest. The body is in A.H. Brown Funeral Home, Springhill, visiting 2-4, 7-9 p.m. today. Funeral will be 10 a.m. Friday in St. John's Roman Catholic Church, Rev. Patrick Cosgrove officiating. Burial will be in church cemetery, North Street, Springhill. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Multiple Sclerosis Society or any charity.
- [S2561] O. E. Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, October 30, 1967, pg 22;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Monday, October 30th, 1967 pg 22
O. E. LEGERE, 84, Springhill, died Saturday. Born in Barachois, N.B., he was son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Hilaire Legere. He is survived by three daughters, Lillian (Mrs. Emil Godin) Old Town, Maine; Pearl (Mrs. Michael Collin) El Passo, Texas; and Catherine (Mrs. W.D. Wilson) Springhill; two sisters Mary (Mrs. Henry Leblanc), Centerville, Mass., and Mrs Abrel Leblane of Moncton, N.B. The body is at Brown's Funeral Home, Springhill. Funeral service will be held Tuesday at 9 a.m. with requiem mass from St. John the Baptiste Roman Catholic Church with Rev. James Casey officiating. Interment will be in North Street Cemetery.
- [S4466] J. Gary L. "Lefty" Wilson - nécrologie, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, 18 avril 2005.
- [S2093] D. Keith Wilson - nécrologie, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, 19 février 1999, pg D28.