date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1822-06-15, d. 1902-__-__
- Père*: Israël Léger n. ± 1788-__-__, d. 1853-__-__
- Mère*: Marguerite Cormier n. 1786-02-13, d. 1869-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin issu de germains à 4 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Marcel Léger et Rosalie Léger:
- Anonyme Léger n. 1846-__-__, d. 1846-__-__
- Anselme Léger+4,3,1 n. 1847-05-09, d. 1929-08-29
- Sylvie Léger+5,4,3,1 n. ± 1850-08-09, d. 1935-__-__
- Anne Léger+5,1 n. 1853-01-31, d. 1922-12-01
- Edouard Léger+3,1 n. 1855-04-16, d. 1931-05-07
- Marguerite Léger+6,4,3,1 n. 1857-07-08, d. 1934-05-08
- Euphémie Léger+4,3,1 n. 1859-07-28, d. ± 1939-07-18
- Théophile Léger n. 1862-02-12, d. 1862-02-12
- Zoël Léger+4,3 n. 1863-01-08, d. 1930-02-25
- Clément Léger+4,7,3 n. 1866-01-14, d. 1957-12-28
- Anonyme Léger n. 1870-__-__, d. 1870-__-__
- Ovide Léger n. 1873-__-__, d. 1906-__-__
- [S12045] Recensement du Nouveau Brunswick - 1861, Ménage de Marcel Leshare, Microfilm: C-1006, NB, Dorchester, Westmorland, schedule I, page 70, ligne 12-20, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/fra/recensements/1861/Pages/…), Marcel (39a), Rosella (33a), Samuel (14a), Sylve (12a), Talon (8a), Edward (6a), Margaret (4a), Phebe (2a), Margaret (75a Mother Widow).
- [S76] Les Registres de la paroisse Saint Thomas de Memramcook; microfilm: CEA F1898, F1899, F1900 & F1900A ; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S5928] Death of A. M. Leger Well Known Resident of Shediac, N.B., Daily Times, Moncton, NB, August 30. 1929, pg 7.
- [S4847] Sudden Death of Z. M. Leger in Montreal, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, 26 février 1930, pg 8;voir aussi: The Late Mr. Z. M. Leger, Daily Times, Moncton ,NB, 27 février 1930, pg 7.
- [S13] Registre de la paroisse Notre-Dame-de-la-Visitation de Grande-Digue, NB; microfilm: CEA F1895 ET F1895A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3921] Mrs. Margaret Belliveau - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 9 1934, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, May 9th, 1934 pg 7
Mrs. Margaret Belliveau -
The death of Mrs. Margaret Belliveau, widow of the late Thomas J. Belliveau, occurred at the Hotel Dieu last evening following an illness of about four months duration. Although her death was not entirely unexpected, nevertheless it came as a distinct shock to members of her family and wide circle of friends in Moncton and eastern Westmorland County. Mrs. Belliveau had been residing with her son, Leandre Belliveau, 10 Queen Street East for many years. She was admitted to Hotel Dieu about three months ago in the hope that special treatment might restore her health but she failed to respond to the best of medical care and attention and gradually weekened until her death. Mrs. Belliveau was born in Memramcook 77 years ago, a daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Marcel I. Leger. Possessed of a pleasing disposition and of kindly nature, she made a great many friends who will deeply regret to learn of her passing. The deceased lady is survived by one son, Leandre Belliveau with whom she made her home and three grandchildren, Emile, Helen and Andre, all at home. Two sisters, Mrs. Sylvia Bourque, this city, and Mrs. Euphemie LeBlanc, of Summerside, P.E.I., one brother C.M.Leger, ex M.P.P., of Memramcook, and two sisters in law, Mrs. A.P.Garon, Roumski and Mrs. Z. M. Leger, this city. The late Z.M. Leger who conducted a jewellery business here for a number of years, the late Edward M. Leger, of Montreal were brothers of the deceased, while Andre J. Belliveau, St. Joseph's, and Dr. L.J. Belliveau, of Shediac, who died a few years ago were brother in law. The funeral arrangements have not been made but will be announced later.
- [S5273] Death Clement Leger is Widely Mourned, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, December 30, 1957, pg 5.