date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1829-09-16, d. 1924-12-08
- Père*: Etienne Léger1 n. ± 1782-__-__, d. 1846-08-13
- Mère*: Pélagie Arsenault1,2 n. ± 1791-__-__, d. 1866-03-04
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine issue de germains à 4 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Marguerite Léger et Hilaire Thériault:
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S10820] Recensement du Nouveau Brunswick - 1851, Ménage de Pelagsy Legere, Microfilm: C-997, NB, 88 (Shediac), Westmorland, schedule I, page 68, ligne 13-19, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1851/Pages/item.aspx), Pilagy (60a), Dominic (30a), Pacific (19a), John (17a), Sebastia (16a), Marglewore (14a), Margeret (21a).
- [S181] Paroisse Saint Pierre de Cocagne (CEA F1893); microfilm: F1893 ; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S4360] Eugene Theriault - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 3, 1937, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Monday, May 3rd, 1937 pg 7
Eugene Theriault Shediac, May 2 -
After a prolonged illness, Eugene Theriault, retired Canadian National Railways auditor, passed away here this morning at one o'clock at the Province St. Joseph's Home. He was 78. A school teacher for 12 years before he joined the railroad staff, the deceased will be sadly missed by a wide circle of friends. He had made many comradeships in his long and active career and was esteemed and respected by all. He was with the C.N.R. 20 years, retiring about 10 years ago. His wife, the former Sarah Leger, survives him as well as 13 children. They are: Eva (Mrs. Thadee Gallant), Moncton; Alvina (Mrs. Grainger), Shediac; Sarah (Mrs. Laura Niles), Cape Bauld; Elizabeth (Mrs. Germain LeBlanc) Yarmouth, N.S.; Bertha (Mrs. Ovila Niles), Cape Bauld; Sophie (Mrs. Albany Gagnon), Dupuis Cormer; Anna (Mrs. Silas Pelchat), Valleyfield, Que.; Florine, Shediac; Patrick, Pittsburg, PA.; Edmond, Montreal; Eugene and John Baptiste, Boston, and David, Barachois. A brother is Philip of Shediac. Two sisters are Celina, Shediac Bridge, and Mrs. Gregoire Boudreau, Barachois. The funeral will take place tomorrow.
- [S13252] Recensement du Canada - 1871, Ménage de Simeon Gould, Microfilm: C-10393, NB, E3 (Shediac), 186 (Westmorland), page 46, ligne 13-17, ménage 140, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1871/Pages/item.aspx), Simeon Gould (30a), Marsaline Gould (35a), Grigware Budro (16a), August Budro (10a), Pulleshe Budro (48a).