date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1924-04-29, d. 2013-11-28
- Père*: Alfred Léger1,2,3,4,5,6 n. 1894-08-08, d. 1976-04-20
- Mère*: Edmée Leblanc1,2,3,4,5,6 n. 1901-04-14, d. 1961-05-06
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 6e degré d'un parent de Gilles Pinet
- [S1667] Edward Legere - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1997-03-24, pg C8;voir aussi: Edward Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax, NS, 1997-03-25, pg C18.
- [S3527] Clorice Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 28 juin 2007, pg 37.
- [S4984] Frederick Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, April 21, 1976, pg 3;voir aussi: Leger - funeral, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, April 21, 1976, pg 3.
- [S11535] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx), Microfilm: F20045, No. d'enregistrement: 2367, Amédée Léger & Yvonne Landry, (1947-05-27).
- [S12217] "Frenette Funeral Home", obituary, Frenette Funeral Home, (http://www.salonfrenette.com/en/Obituaries/84117/ : accessed 2015-03-03), Amédée Léger (2013-11-28).
- [S14766] Diana LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 2017-02-24.
- [S354] Angela Léger, Généalogie de la Famille Frederick (Freddie) Léger (2004, source inconnue publish date).
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S14892] Léa Landry - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 2000-12-05, pg 28.
- [S1818] Annette Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Caraquet, NB, March 23, 2005;voir aussi: Annette Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet NB, 23 mars 2005.
- [S3390] Funeral Mass Mrs. F. Leger, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 12 1961, pg 2;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, May 12th, 1961 pg 2
Funeral Mass Mrs. F. Leger - Barachois (Special) -
The funeral mass for Mrs. Fred Leger was held in the Barachois Church and was conducted by Rev Edgar LeBlanc assisted by Rev. Father Arsenault and Rev. Father Maillet. The pallbearers were Alban, Norman, Gilbert, Emile, Fernand and Valmond LeBlanc, nephews of the deceased. Interment was in the Barachois cemetery. The death of Mrs. Leger, the former Edmee LeBlanc, Barachois, occurred in the Moncton Hospital after a long illness. She was 60 years of age and was born in Barachois, a daughter of the late Gaspard and Delphine LeBlanc. Surviving besides her husband are seven sons, Clorice, Amedee, Robichaud Office, Donald, Rene and Fernand, Moncton, Eddie and Henry, Shediac; four daughters, Mrs. Wilfred LeBlanc, St Anselme, Mrs. Oscar Cormier, Moncton and Rev Sister Mary Alfred and Rev. Sister Mary Angele of the Congregation of the Daughters of Jesus, Humphrey; four sisters, Mrs. Gaspard Gagnon, Mrs. Alphee Doiron, Mrs. Jude Gaudet and Mrs. Philip Boudreau, Barachois; six brothers, Sifroid, Gaspard, Nap, Adolphe, Eddie and Camille LeBlanc, Barachois. Nineteen grandchildren also survive.
- [S3224] Times & Transcript, Miss Aline Frenette - obituary, Moncton, NB, Miss Aline Frenette - obituary;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Thursday, November 3rd, 2005
Miss Aline Frenette, 77, of Villa Providence, Shediac, formerly of Moncton, passed away Tuesday, November 1, 2005 at the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital following a lengthy illness. Born April 22, 1928 in Fort Francis, Ontario, she was the daughter of the late Jean-Marie and Hectorine (Doucette) Frenette. She was employed at the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital as a Registered Nurse Aid before her retirement, and a member of the Cathedral Golden Age Club. She is survived by a sister, Élodie Robichaud (Gaspard) of Toronto; a sister-in-law, Dolorèse Beaulieu of Lévi, Qc.; a brother-in-law, Amedée Leger of Grand-Barachois; a niece, Lucie; and a nephew, Daniel, both of Levi, Qc. She is predeceased by a sister, Annette Leger and a brother, Hector. Resting at Frenette Funeral Home, 88 Church Street, Moncton (858-1900). Visiting hours, Thursday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m., Friday from 10 a.m. until time of departure (10:45). The funeral mass will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, November 4, 2005 at Our Lady of Assumption Cathedral Roman Catholic Church, Moncton. Interment will be in Our Lady of Calvary Cemetery, Dieppe. www.frenettefuneralhome.com.
- [S5353] Leontine Meunier - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 13 novembre 2008;voir aussi: Leontine Meunier - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 13, 2008.