date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1902-01-15, d. 1988-07-24
- Père*: Calixte Léger6,1,7,5 n. 1860-09-19, d. 1933-09-30
- Mère*: Eugénie Gagnon1,3,7,5 n. 1862-10-02, d. 1925-05-24
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 4e degré à 3 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Raymond Leger et Lucie Jacob:
- [S6314] P. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, March 9, 1978, pg 11.
- [S7382] A. L. Jacob - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, July 8, 1965, pg 3.
- [S8510] Mrs. J. A. Boudreau - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, November 10, 1969, pg 3.
- [S8760] M. Emile Jacob - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 7 janvier 1980, pg 4.
- [S14143] Recensement du Canada - 1911, Ménage de Calixe P Leger, Microfilm: T-20354, NB, Little Cape, 1 (Botsford), 35 (Westmorland), page 21 & 22, ligne 49-50;1-10, demeure 162, ménage 194, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1911/Pages/item.aspx), Calixe P. Leger (Head 50a), Eugénie Leger (WIfe 48a), Leonard P. Boudreau (Step Son 24a), Anna P. Boudreau (Step Daughter 21a), Francoix Xavier Boudreau (Ster Son 18a), Mathilde Leger (Daughter 12a), ALphonse Leger (Son 10a), Raymond Leger (Son 9a), Ida Leger (Daughter 6a), Philippe Leger (Son 3a), Gilbert LeBlanc (Boarder 34a), Louis Cormier (Boarder 29a).
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S11449] Raymond Leger, Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick , Microfilm: F18062, No. d'enregistrement: 4231, (1902-01-15), index d'enregistrement des naissances de la province ).
- [S3175] Raymond Calexe Leger - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, July 25, 1988, pg 33;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Monday, July 25th, 1988 pg 33
Leger, Raymond Calexe - 86, 29 Albion St., Amherst, died Sunday in Highland View Hospital, Amherst. Born in Little Cape, N.B., he was a son of the late Calexe and Eugene (Gagnon) Leger. He was a retired steelworker at Robb Engineering Works. He was a member of the St. Charles Roman Catholic Church and the Knights of Columbus. He is survived by three daughters, Theresa (Mrs. Robert Burns), Roberta (Mrs. Mark Corbett) Rosella (Mrs. Gordon Edgett), all of Amherst; four sons, Ronald, Amherst; Lorenzo, Henry, both of Moncton, N.B.; Paul, Chelmsford, Mass.; a sister, Mrs. Ida Comeau, Amherst; 18 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, the former Lucy Jacob; a sister, Matilda; two brothers, Alphonse, Philip. The body is in Furlong's Funeral Home, Amherst, visiting 2-4 p.m. today. Funeral mass will be 10 a.m. Tuesday in St. Charles Roman Catholic Church, Father Louie Caissie officiating. Burial will be in St. Timothy Cemetery, Shemogue, N.B.
- [S4153] Calixte Leger's Funeral Monday, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 3 1933, pg 3;The Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
3 Oct 1933 Tuesday Page 3
Calixte Leger's Funeral Monday -
Well Known Little Cape Resident who Died in Shediac -
Buried at Great Shemogue Shediac, Oct 2 -
Calixte Leger, a highly respected resident of Little Cape, Parish of Botsford, died late Saturday night at the Providence St. Joseph Home here after a long illness. Mr. Leger was 72 years of age. He is survived by three sons, Alphonse, Raymond and Phillip, all of Little Cape and two daughters, Mrs. Joseph Cormier, and Mrs. Annette Comeau, both of Shemogue. The funeral was held at 8 this morning at St. Timothy's Church. Great Shemogue, the pastor, Rev. Father Camille LeBlanc, officiating.
- [S393] Rosella Rosie Mary Edgett - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, September 5, 2001.
- [S7385] Roberta Anne "Bert" Corbett - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, October 4, 2010.
- [S5855] Henry P. Legere, Carte de membre de l'Association des Léger/Légère d'Acadie, Avril 2009, Carte # #1048 (Henry) & #1049 (Doris Ann).