date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1836-09-25, d. 1893-06-11
- Père*: Sixte Leblanc1 n. ± 1811-__-__, d. 1889-03-21
- Mère*: Marie Anne Landry1 n. 1816-12-22, d. 1882-05-17
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin issu de germains à 4 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Georges Leblanc et Domithilde Cormier:
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S4308] Mrs. Brank Brine - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 6, 1937, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Saturday, March 6th, 1937 pg 7
Mrs. Frank Brine Shediac, March 5 -
The village of Cape Bauld was saddened on Thursday morning when it was learned that one of its most respected citizens in the person of Mrs. Frank J. Brine (nee Miss Elize LeBlanc), had passed away. The deceased was 57 years of age. She had been a resident of that place all her life, and although she had been ill for the past two years her passing came as a shock to her many friends. She leaves to mourn her husband and two sisters, Mrs. Alphie Leger, of Leger Brook, and Mrs. Jude LeBlanc, in the U.S.A., and one brother, Francis LeBlanc. The funeral service will be held on Saturday morning from St. Therese's Church, Cape Bauld. Rev. Father Donat Robichaud will officiate.