date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1911-__-__, d. 1982-12-16
- Père*: Edmond Gaudet1,2 n. 1886-04-02, d. 1966-08-02
- Mère*: Sarah Landry1,2 n. 1893-05-27, d. 1966-02-21
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 6e degré d'un parent de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Bella Gaudet et Camille Léger:
- [S6027] Claude Léger, Carte de membre de l'Association des Léger/Légère d'Acadie, Juin 2009, Carte # #1115.
- [S11844] Mrs. B. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 1982-12-18, pg 20.
- [S941] Source inconnue author, La famille de Daniel Léger et Mélanie Cormier (Claude Léger, source inconnue publish date).
- [S11533] Leger - Gaudet, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, 1936-10-14.
- [S4237] Ronald Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 5, 2008;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Saturday, April 5th, 2008
Ronald Leger 1948 - 2008 At the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital, on Thursday, April 3rd, 2008, at the age of 60, passed away Ronald Leger, husband of Ida Leger, of Shediac. Born on January 6th, 1948, he was the son of the late Bella Gaudet and the late Camille Leger. He is survived by one daughter, Renee (Craig McLeod) of Dieppe; one son, Jason (Gena) of Riverview; three brothers: Romeo (Rita) and Claude (Rachelle) both of Shediac, and Danny (Kathy) of Ontario; three sisters: Jeannine Newman and Dorine (Robert Bourgeois), both of Shediac, and Camilla (Tery Monnon) from Fredericton; two grandchildren: Brendan and Meghan. Ronald was a former employee of Pier 99 from Cap Pele and more recently employed at R.J. McLeod. There will be no visitation at the funeral home. Friends and family are invited to gather at the St-Joseph Roman Catholic Church, in Shediac, on Monday, April 7th, at 1:30pm, from where a mass of chistian burial will be celebrated at 2pm. In lieu of flowers, donations in memory of Ronald to the charity of your choice would be greatly appreciated. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted to Passage Cooperative Funeral Home, 532-1050, www.funeralpassagefuneraire.ca.
- [S3117] Julien Gaudet - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, May 16, 1973, pg 2;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, May 16th, 1973 pg 2
Julien Gaudet -
The death of Julien Gaudet of Shemogue occured Monday at Dr. George Dumont Hospital following a brief illness he was 60. Born at Cap Pele, he was a son of the late Edmond and Sara (Landry) Gaudet and attended the Shemogue Roman Catholic Church. He is survived by his wife the former Emma Brun; a daughter , Miss Irene Gaudet of Moncton; two sons, Ronald of Chartersville and Omer of Moncton; three sisters, Mrs. Syfroid Landry (Rita) of Cap Pele, Mrs. Edgar Brime (Marie) of Shemogue and Mrs.Camille Leger (Bella) of Dorchester Crossing; three brothers, Antoine and Gerard, both of Cap Pele and Emile of St. Anselme and by two grandchildren. The body is resting at his home till time of funeral. The funeral mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Thursday at the Shemogue Roman Catholic Church with interment in the church cemetery.
- [S101] Dorine (Léger) Bourgeois, Carte de membres pour la réunion de la famille Léger dans le cadre du Congrès Mondial Acadien de 1994.