date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
- Père*: Euclide Léger1,2 n. 1898-03-15, d. 1986-03-31
- Mère*: Huberte Landry1,2 n. 1900-__-__, d. 1980-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 6e degré de Gilles Pinet
- [S3447] Dr. J. Euclide Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 1 1986;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Tuesday, April 1st, 1986
Dr. J. E. Leger
Dr. J. Euclide Leger, 88, of Villa du Repos, and formerly of 28 Alma St., Moncton, died Monday at the Dr. Georges L. Dumont Hospital, Moncton after a lengthy illness.
Born in Memramcook, he was a son of the late Arthur and Georgianna (Gagnon) Leger. He had been a surgeon at the Hotel Dieu Hospital, Moncton for 43 years. He attended the Assumption Cathedral, of Moncton. He was a member of the New Brunswick Medica1 Association and a founder and president of the Richelieu Club. His wife,the former Huberte Landry, died in 1980.
He is survived by four daughters, Mrs. Yolande Potvin, Mrs. Joseph Gagnon (Jocelyne), and Mrs. Arcade Albert (Denise), all of Moncton, and Mrs. Paul Pellerin (Gisele) of Ottawa; two sisters, Sr. Anita Leger r.h.sj. and Hectorine, both of Montreal; a brother, Alonzo of Fitchburg, Mass.; 19 grandchiidren, 14 great-grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews.
The body is at Frenette’s Funeral Home, Moncton. Funeral mass will be celebrated Thursday at 11 a.m. at Assumption Cathedral. Burial will be in Our Lady of Calvary Roman Catholic Cemetery, Dieppe, later in the spring.
- [S7767] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F23685, No. d'enregistrement: 3355, Dr. Joseph Gagnon & Jocelyne Léger, (1957-08-10).
- [S10343] Joseph A. E. Gagnon son épouse Jocelyne M. Léger - pierre tombale, cimetière Notre Dame du Calvaire, Dieppe, NB, photographié par Gilles Pinet le 2013-06-13.