date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1920-01-25, d. 2008-11-22
- Père*: Théophile Léger1,2,3,5,7,8 n. 1884-03-12, d. 1959-05-26
- Mère*: Mélina Boudreau1,2,3,5,7,8 n. ± 1890-__-__, d. 1976-03-18
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 6e degré à 2 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Gertrude Léger et Léo Duguay:
- [S4287] Mrs. M. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, March 19, 1976, pg 2;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Friday, March 19th, 1976 pg 2
Mrs. M. Leger -
The death of Mrs. Melina Leger, widow of Theophile Leger, of 16 Comeau Street, Shediac, occurred Thursday at Dr. Georges Dumont Hospital following a brief illness. She was 86. Born at Upper Aboujagane, she was a daughter of the late Louis and Francoise (Landry) Boudreau. She attended the St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church, Shediac, and was a member of the St. Ann Society. Her Husband died in 1959, She is survived by three daughters, Mrs. Adelard Fougere (Elizabeth) and Mrs. Philippe Fougere (Rosalie), both of Shediac, and Mrs. Leo Duguay (Gertrude), of Cap Pele; two sons, Leandre of Toronto and Henrie Leger of Upper Aboujagane; several grandchildren, several great grandchildren. The body is resting at Frenette's funeral home, Shediac. Funeral mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the Aboujagane Roman Catholic Church with entombment in the parish cemetery vault to await burial in the spring.
- [S4925] Mrs. S. LeBlanc - nécrologie, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 21 janvier 1971, pg 5;voir aussi: Mrs. Sara LeBlanc - funérailles, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 21 janvier 1971, pg 5.
- [S5581] Gertrude Duguay - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 25, 2008;voir aussi: Gertrude Duguay - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 24, 2008.
- [S1752] Léo P. Duguay - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, January 14, 2004, pg A5.
- [S8143] A. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, November 19, 1974, pg 2.
- [S11544] Leo Duguay & Gertrude Leger - pierre tombale, cimetière Sainte Thérèse d'Avila, Cap Pelé, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-02.
- [S13969] Rosalie Fougère - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1997-06-14, pg A5.
- [S14064] Henrie Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1995-05-26, pg 24.
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S1752] Léo P. Duguay - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, January 14, 2004, pg A5, Page A5.
- [S3391] Death of G. Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 17 1961, pg 2;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, May 17th, 1961 pg 2
Death of G. Leger, 46 - Upper Aboujagane (Special) -
The death of Gerard Leger occurred in Lancaster this week following several weeks of illness. In addition to his wife, the former Natalie LeBlanc, he is survived by his mother, Melina, Upper Aboujagane; six sons, Louie, Paul, Roger, Emile, Upper Aboujagane, Donald, Quebec and Leo, Scoudouc; four daughters, Bernice, Eva and Dorothy, Upper Aboujagane, Mrs Cloras LeBlanc (Dianne) Robichaud Office; three brothers, Leon, Henry and Acquilla, Upper Aboujagane; four sisters, Mrs. Adelard Fougere, Mrs. Alyre LeBlanc, Moncton, Mrs. Leo Duguay, Leger Brook and Mrs. Philip Fougere, Shediac, and six grandchildren. He served during the Second World War with the second regiment of the New Brunswick Rangers, 22nd Overseas Battalion and saw active service for five years in France, Belgium, Holland and Germany. The body is resting at his home from where a military funeral will be held Thursday morning at 9:30 a.m. to the church in Upper Aboujagane. Interment will be in the parish lot here.