date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1910-02-09, d. 1998-11-14
- Père*: Alban Duguay1,2 n. 1868-__-__, d. 1927-__-__
- Mère*: Justine Donelle1,2 n. 1866-__-__, d. 1951-__-__
Les enfants de Aimé Duguay et Mélendée Léger:
- [S5220] Aimé Duguay - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 16 novembre 1998;voir aussi: Aime Duguay - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 16, 1998, pg A5.
- [S11501] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F19767, No. d'enregistrement: 13596, Aimé Duguay & Mélendée Léger, (1930-11-06).
- [S11542] Aimé Duguay & Melendy Leger - pierre tombale, cimetière Sainte Thérèse d'Avila, Cap Pelé, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-02.
- [S11543] Alban Duguay & Justine Donelle - pierre tombale, cimetière Sainte Thérèse d'Avila, Cap Pelé, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-02.
- [S2390] Source inconnue author, Aimé Duguay et Melandy Léger - mariage (The Daily Times, Moncton / 8 novembre 1930, source inconnue publish date).
- [S4238] Alfred "Freddie" LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 4, 2008;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Friday, April 4th, 2008
Alfred "Freddie" LeBlanc (1916 - 2008) -
Alfred "Freddie" LeBlanc, 91, of Cocagne Cape and formerly of Bas Cap-Pelé passed away on Monday, March 31, 2008 at the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital, Moncton. Born September 25, 1916 in Cap-Pelé, he was the son of the late Thomas and Scholastique (Cormier) LeBlanc. Freddie was a retired employee at the Moncton Hospital. He was past President of the Lion's Club, and le club d'âge d'or de Cap-Pelé, and a member of les Chevaliers de Colomb, 3rd degree, Council 7535, Pascal Poirier of Grande-Digue. He will be sadly missed by his loving wife of 54 years, Simone (Bourque) LeBlanc; three daughters, Denise LeBlanc (Jean Hébert) of Grande-Digue, Lucette Vienneau (Michel) of Cap-Pelé, Anne Spina (Dominick) of New York; four grandchildren, Karine, Krystal, Nathalie and Jeremy, and by several nieces, nephews and friends. He was predeceased by a brother Ambroise "Brose" (Berthe) LeBlanc, a half-brother Pacific "Fic" (Yvonne) Léger and a half-sister Mélindé (Aimée) Duguay. Visitation at Frenette Funeral Home Ltd., 396 Main St., Shediac (532-3297) on Sunday, from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Funeral mass will be held at 11 a.m. on Monday, April 7, 2008 at La Visitation Roman Catholic Church, Grande-Digue. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. The Knights of Columbus will hold a prayer service at 8:30p.m. on Sunday at the Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers, donations to the Dr. Léon Richard Oncology Center of the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital would be appreciated by the family. www.frenettefuneralhome.com.
- [S11004] Mrs. M. Duguay - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, September 20, 1986, pg 39.
- [S6764] Arthur E. Duguay - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, July 21, 2009.
- [S8943] Yvrette Moraiss - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 9, 2011.