date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1930-07-02, d. 2009-04-04
- Père*: Philippe Leblanc4,2,7,5,6 n. 1888-10-30, d. 1957-06-24
- Mère*: Lina Richard4,2,7,5,6 n. 1894-07-05, d. 1977-09-17
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 6e degré d'un parent de Gilles Pinet
- [S330] Sophie Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 19 mai 2005.
- [S4044] Léonce P. LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 12 2007;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Monday, November 12th, 2007
Léonce P. LeBlanc 1921 - 2007 CAP-PELÉ, NB -
Léonce P. LeBlanc, 86, of Cap-Pelé passed away suddenly at home on Saturday, November 10, 2007. Born in Cap-Pelé, he was the son of the late Philippe and Lina (Richard) LeBlanc. A farmer most of his life and at the time of his retirement was employed with the construction division of Irving Oil. He was also member of Cap-Pelé Golden Age Club. He is survived by two sons, Richard (Bernadette) and Clorice all of Cap-Pelé; three step children, Mary Margaret Weldin of Milton Delleware, Ruth Poirier (Paul-Emile) of Shediac Bridge, Aubrey Jr. LeBlanc of Grande-Dique; one sister, Anna Leger of Saint John; one brother, Fernand (Alice) of Kitcherner-Waterloo; three grand children, Léandre (Michelle), Caroline (Paul), Lina (Stéphane); three great grandchildren, Marie-France, Emilie and Yanick. He was predeceased by his first wife, Alice Gallant in (1998); his second wife, Helyonne Cormier in (2005); infant sons, Joseph, Regis; sisters, Imelda, Emilienne, Elvinne, Marie; brothers, Valerie, Oswald and Ulysse. Resting at Funérarium Frenette, 2642 Acadie Road, Cap-Pelé (577-3297) on Tuesday, from 2 to 4p.m. and 7 to 9p.m. and Wednesday, from 12:30p.m. until time of departure (1:20p.m.). Funeral mass will be held at 1:30p.m. on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at Ste. Thérèse d'Avila Roman Catholic Church, Cap-Pelé. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. In his memory donation may be made to the to the Cardiology Unit of the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Regional Hospital Foundation. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted to Frenette Funeral Home Shediac Ltd. www.frenettefuneralhome.com.
- [S7111] Death of P. LeBlanc, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, June 25, 1957, pg 3.
- [S3133] Mme Philippe LeBlanc - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 19 septembre 1977, pg 4;voir aussi: Mrs. P. LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, September 19, 1977, pg 2.
- [S11588] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx), Microfilm: F21262, No. d'enregistrement: 4322, Arthur Léger & Anna Leblanc, (1951-10-03).
- [S14066] Emelda LeBlanc - obituary, TImes & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1997-03-26, pg D8.
- [S5993] Anna Marie Leger - obituary, Telegraph Journal, Saint John NB, April 6, 2009;voir aussi: Anna Marie Leger - obituary, Telegraph Journal, Saint John NB, April 7, 2009.
- [S35] Centres d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson, Index des registres de Cap Pelé (1917-1959), Moncton, NB.