date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
- [S368] Alphie Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 17, 2004.
- [S369] Cornelius Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1997-04-11, pg A6;voir aussi: Cornelius "Connie" Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 1997-04-11.
- [S2832] Anna Boudreau - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 11 novembre 2006.
- [S4693] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F23902, No. d'enregistrement: 4241, Alyre Gaudet & Aurore Léger, (1958).
- [S11432] Death of A. Leger, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 10, 1969, pg 3.
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S4991] Adrice Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 25 septembre 1979.
- [S2833] Aurore Gaudet - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 10, 2006;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Friday, November 10th, 2006
Aurore Gaudet 1926-2006 The Gaudet and Léger families come together in sadness following the passing of their beloved wife, mother, grandmother, sister, and friend. Aurore (née Léger) Gaudet, 80, wife of Alyre Gaudet of Trois Ruisseaux passed away peacefully on Wednesday, November 8, 2006 at The Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital, Moncton. Born in Trois-Ruisseaux on September 8th, 1926, Aurore married and raised her family in Scoudouc before returning to retire in her native Cap-Pelé. She was the eldest child of the late Adolphe and Emerise (Fagan) Léger of Trois Ruisseaux. Aurore is survived by her loving husband of 48 years Alyre, one son; Paul (Monique) of Scoudouc; two daughters, Janice Léger (Roland), and Charline LeBlanc (Donald), both of Trois Ruisseaux; and one special grandchild, Venessa. She also leaves in mourning, six sisters; Caroline Halloran (Edward), Jocelyne Gallant (Moril), Marilyn Léger and Rhoda Léger all of Trois Ruisseaux, Rose-Anna Vautour of Cap-Pelé, and Marina Lirette (Gérald McGraw), of Cormier Village; two brothers, Emeric Léger (Jeannine) and Bernard Léger (Janice), both of Trois Ruisseaux; two sisters-in-law, Anna and Jeannette, as well as several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brothers Paul, Adrice, Connie and Alphie Léger. Profoundly missed and cherished, Aurore will be most fondly remembered not only for her incredible strength, but for the gentleness with which she shared it. Even in her final precious days, her sharp-minded wit, her incessant charm, and her sense of humor were intact. She was giving, caring, and loyal, always placing her family above all else, and never seeking of reward or gratification. She lead by example, with class and dignity. Her compassion was unwavering, her love unconditional. Her devotion was infinite, as was her wisdom. She was a mother to few, but a mentor to many. We thrived in her presence, and we will struggle in her absence. Aurore was a veritable treasure to all who were fortunate enough to have known her. The family will receive condolences on Friday, from 2 to 4p.m. and 7 to 9p.m. and Saturday, from 10a.m. until time of departure at 10:50a.m. at Funérarium Frenette, 2641 Acadia Road, Cap-Pelé (532-3297). Funeral mass will be celebrated at 11a.m. on Saturday, November 11, 2006 at Ste. Thérèse d'Avila Roman Catholic Church in Cap-Pelé. Interment will be held in the parish cemetery. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that gestures of respect be made in the form of donations to the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital Palliative Care Unit. Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Frenette Funeral Home Shediac Ltd. www.frenettefuneralhome.com.