date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1916-08-21, d. 2011-09-13
Les enfants de Rosalie M. Landry et Lionel Léger:
- [S8853] Rosalie Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, September 14, 2011.
- [S1223] Lionel A. Leger et Rosalie M. Landry - tombstone, cimetière St Charles Nativity, Amherst, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-31.
- [S15] Registre de la paroisse Saint-Charles Borromée d'Amherst, NE , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en août 2000; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S259] Rick Legere, Descendants of Hippolyte Honore Leger (22 avril 2005, source inconnue publish date).
- [S1239] Source inconnue author, Anita Mary Landry - nécrologie (Chronicle Herald / 2 décembre 1993, source inconnue publish date).
- [S8964] Simonne Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, September 17, 2011;voir aussi: Simonne Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, 17 septembre 2011, pg 40.
- [S3229] Gerald Joseph Landry - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, October 12 1993, pg C3;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Tuesday, October 12th, 1993 pg C3
LANDRY, Gerald Joseph -
80, 9 Fullerton St., Amherst, died October 11, 1993, at home. Born in Cap Pele, N.B., he was a son of the late Felicien and Leonie (Arseneault) Landry. He was a crane operator at Robb Engineering Limited of Amherst for 38 years, retiring in 1978. He was a member of St. Charles Roman Catholic Church and former member of Knights of Columbus. He is survived by his wife, the former Margaret Belliveau; two daughters, Rita (Mrs. Bernard Smyth), Berwick; Mary Ann (Mrs. Marshall Landry), Amherst; two sons, Joseph, Riverview, N.B.; Philip, Port Hawkesbury; five sisters, Anita Landry, Phemie LeBlanc, Rosalie Legere, Margaret Moor, all of Amherst; Josephine Belanger, Winnipeg; nine grandchildren. He was predeceased by a son, Raymond; sister, Arzelie Thibodeau; three brothers, Aurel, Ovila, Alphie. Visitation will be 2-4, 7-9 p.m. today in Furlong's Funeral Home, Amherst, where parish prayers will be 7:30 p.m. tonight. Mass of the Resurrection will be 10 a.m. Wednesday in St. Charles Roman Catholic Church, Amherst. Burial will be in St. Charles Cemetery. Donations may be made to any charity.
- [S1238] Euphemie Mary 'Phemie' LeBlanc - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, March 25 1998, pg B8;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Wednesday, March 25th, 1998 pg B8
LeBLANC, Euphemie Mary (Phemie) -
82, Amherst, died March 23, 1998, in Highland View Regional Hospital, Amherst. Born in Sackville, N.B., she was a daughter of the late Phelicien and Leonie (Arseneault) Landry. She was a member of St. Charles Church, Amherst, and the ladies auxiliary. She was a member of Golden Years Society and enjoyed bowling. Surviving are daughters, Lorraine (Mrs. Fred Lister), Montreal; Brenda (Mrs. Bill Hurlbert), Joanne (Mrs. Cliff Rose), Amherst; sons, Ralph, Riverview, N.B.; Richard, Halifax; Larry (Ernie), Amherst; sisters, Rosalie Legere, Margaret Moor, Amherst; Josephine Belanger, Winnipeg; 12 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Raymond; brothers, Blair, Earle, Alphie, Gerald; sisters, Arzelea, Anita (Tina). Visitation 2-4, 7-9 p.m. today, parish prayers 8 p.m. today, both in Campbell's Funeral Home, Amherst. Funeral 11 a.m. Thursday in St. Charles Church, Amherst. Reception to follow in the church hall. Burial at a later date in St. Charles-Nativity Cemetery, Amherst. Donations to the Lung Association of Nova Scotia, Canadian Cancer Society or Highland View Regional Hospital Foundation.