date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1916-12-24, d. < 1995-04-13
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 4e degré à 3 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
- [S4035] Albénie Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 1995-04-14;voir aussi: Albénie Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1995-04-17, pg 9.
- [S4988] Mme Joseph Léger - nécrologie, Evangéilne, Moncton, NB, 11 juin 1979.
- [S6122] Alcide J. Léger- obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, September 4, 2008.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S1249] Béatrice Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 17 1997, pg A5;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Thursday, April 17th, 1997 pg A5
Béatrice Léger (1923 - 1997)
Mrs. Beatrice Leger, 73, widow of the late Eloi Leger, of St-George Street, Moncton, passed away Tuesday, April 15, 1997, at the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital.
Born in Moncton, she was the daughter of the late Theophile Melanson and the late Jennie Petitpas.
She is survived by a daughter, Jean Kelly of Moncton; two sisters, Lina Wright (Oscar) of Moncton, Bernadine Wilson of Calgary; two brothers, Adelard of Moncton, Joe (Jill) of Lakeburn; two grandchildren; several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband Eloi; four sisters, Laura Melanson, Doris Meunier, Corinne Lane, Mable Roberts and three brothers, Andrew, Albert, Edmond.
Remains resting at Frenette Funeral Home, 88 Church Street, Moncton with visiting hours on Thursday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. The funeral service will be held Friday, April 18, 1997 at 2 p.m., from Frenette Funeral Home, Moncton. Interment will be in St-Joseph's Roman Catholic Cemetery, Shediac.