date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. ± 1932-__-__, d. 1997-11-26
- Père*: Alphée Boudreau1,2,3,4,5,6 n. 1889-04-11, d. 1968-10-03
- Mère*: Mélina Léger1,2,3,4,5,6 n. 1896-04-28, d. 1991-02-20
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 5e degré d'un parent de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Alvin Boudreau et Jeannine Leblanc:
- [S153] Clémentine Niles - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, September 13, 2002, pg A5.
- [S3093] M. Alphée Boudreau - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 5 octobre 1968, pg 3;voir aussi: Death of A. Boudreau, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 5, 1968, pg 3.
- [S5170] Alvin Boudreau - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1997-11-27, pg A5;voir aussi: Alvin Boudreau - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 28 novembre 1997, pg 63
voir aussi: Alvin Boudreau - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 28, 1997, pg A5.
- [S8860] Rufin Boudreau - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 25, 2011.
- [S10779] Mrs. M. Boudreau - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1991-02-21, pg 46;voir aussi: Mélina Boudreau - obituary, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 1991-02-21, pg 27.
- [S13301] "Frenette Funeral and Cremation Centre", obituary, Frenette Funeral Home, (http://www.frenettefuneralhome.com/en/Obituaries/105651/ : accessed 2016-03-30), Albanie Boudreau (2016).
- [S35] Centres d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson, Index des registres de Cap Pelé (1917-1959), Moncton, NB.
- [S4290] P. LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, March 4, 1976, pg 5;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, March 4th, 1976 pg 5
P. LeBlanc -
The death of Phillippe LeBlanc of Cap Pele, and formerly of Barachois, Occurred Tuesday at Dr. Georges Dumont Hospital following a long illness. He was 91. Born at Barachois, he was a son of the late Edouard and Philomaine (Lirette) LeBlanc. He was a farmer until retirement years ago, and attended St. Henrie du Barachois Roman Catholic Church. His wife, the former Marguerite Leger, died in 1961, He is survived by six daughters, Mrs. Albert LeBlanc (Corinne) and Mrs. Alvin Boudreau (Jeannine) with whom he resided, both of Cap Pele, Mrs. Louisa Duguay of Charterville, Mrs. Emile Vautour (Annie) of Greenville, N.H., Mrs. Louis LeBlanc (Desange) of Montreal and Mrs. Azor LeBlanc (Clara) of Dorchester Crossing; one son, Edouard LeBlanc of Toronto; one Sister, Mrs. Philippe LeBlanc (Olive) of Robichaud, 30 grandchildren, 14 great grandchildren, 14 great-grandchildren. The body is resting at Frenette's funeral home, Shediac. The funeral mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Henrie du Barachois Roman Catholic Church with interment in the church cemetery.