date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1902-01-04, d. ± 1916-12-12
- Père*: Patrice Léger n. 1863-08-02, d. 1938-05-17
- Mère*: Geneviève Boudreau n. ± 1868-__-__, d. 1935-03-28
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 5e degré à 3 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
- [S1050] Source inconnue author, 1901 [sic pour 1902] - Marie Elizabeth Leger - Certificat de naissance (Archives Provinciales du Nouveau Brunswick, source inconnue publish date).
- [S40] Shediac, N.B., Registre de la paroisse Saint-Joseph (1863-1926); microfilm: F1918 , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en juin 1978; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S2889] Elizabeth E. Cormier - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, February 27, 2007;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Tuesday, February 27th, 2007
Elizabeth E. Cormier 1931 - 2007 - GRAND-BARACHOIS, NB -
Elizabeth E. Cormier, 75, wife of the late Ulysse Cormier of Grand-Barachois passed away at the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital on Monday, February 26, 2007 after a brief illness. Born in Petit-Cap, March 3, 1931, she was the daughter of the late Jacob and Vitaline (Doiron) Léger. She was a member of the Grand-Barachois Golden Age Club. She is survived by one daughter Dr. Janice Cormier (Dr. Rodney Ouellette) of Dieppe; four foster sons, Olivier Goguen (Sandra) of Salisbury, Guy Boudreau (Angela) of Toronto, Normand Boudreau (Rachel) of Memramcook, Ronald Goguen (Marie) of Cap-Pelé; two sisters, Corinne LeBlanc (Émile) and Ella Doiron (Gérard) all of Cap-Pelé; two brothers, Alcide Léger (Rita) of Shediac, Philippe Léger of Petit-Cap; three grandchildren, Maxime, Caleb and Eve; and by several nieces and nephews. Her husband Ulysse predeceased her in 1994. The family will receive relatives and friends at Frenette Funeral Home Ltd., 396 Main St., Shediac (532-3297) on Tuesday, from 2 to 4p.m. and 7 to 9p.m. and Wednesday, from 9:30a.m. until time of departure (10:10a.m.). Funeral Mass will be held at 10:30a.m. on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at St. Henri Roman Catholic Church, Grand-Barachois. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. If so desired, donations to the Palliative Care Unit of the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital would be appreciated. www.frenettefuneralhome.com.