date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. ± 1924-__-__, d. 1995-09-13
- Père*: Ambroise Léger1,8,2,4,5,6,7 n. 1890-03-07, d. 1963-__-__
- Mère*: Françoise Cormier8,2,4,5,6,7,1 n. 1893-__-__, d. 1971-05-10
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 5e degré d'un parent de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Frank Léger et Maria Gaudet:
- [S1035] Frank Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1995-09-14, pg 25.
- [S1039] Blair A. Leger - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, June 2 1998, pg B19;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Tuesday, June 2nd, 1998 pg B19
LEGER, Blair A. -
82, Barachois, N.B., passed away on June 1, 1998, in Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont Hospital, Moncton. Born in Moncton, he was the son of the late Ambroise Leger and the late Francoise Cormier. Mr. Leger was a retired construction superintendent for Century Construction, Parsons Construction, Heber Brown and Gifco Construction. He was past president of District 13 School Board, of La Caisse Populaire de Barachois, of the Shediac-Botsford Progressive Conservation Association and of l'Association des Lacordaires. He was also a founding member of the Club Boishebert of Shediac and a member of the Golden Age Club in Barachois. He attended St. Henri du Barachois Roman Catholic Church. He will be sadly missed by his family and friends. He is survived by his wife, Marie-Rita (Gaudet) Leger; his daughters, Rose-Marie Baker, Halifax; Geraldine Leger and Ginette Bourque (Raymond), Shediac; Huguette Grenier (Jules), Gaspesie, Que.; Priscille Gould (Reginald), Barachois; sons, Blair-Merville (Elizabeth) and Lucien, Barachois; Charles-Edouard "Charlie" (Suzanne Hebert), Dieppe; Guy, Moncton; sisters, Albertine Leger, Moncton; Francoise Gaudet (late Leonel), Barachois; 19 grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by brothers, Dismas, Theodore, Frank, Edouard, Ambroise Jr., Emery, and sisters, Emerise Trudeau and Dorothy Bourgeois. Resting at Frenette Funeral Home, 396 Main St., Shediac, N.B., with visiting hours today from 2-4, 7-9 p.m. Funeral mass will be held from St. Henri Roman Catholic Church, Barachois, on Wednesday, June 3, at 11 a.m., Rev. Maurice Leger officiating. Interment in the parish cemetery. Donations to the oncology department of the Dr. Georges-L.-Dumont Hospital would be greatly appreciated by the family.
- [S1043] Frank Léger et Maria Gaudet - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.
- [S3548] Edward Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1998-03-03, pg A5;voir aussi: Edward Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 1998-03-03, pg 27.
- [S4388] A. Leger Jr - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 5 avril 1976, pg 3.
- [S6003] Françoise Gaudet - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, May 15, 1999, pg A6.
- [S6976] Mrs. F. Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, May 11, 1971, pg 5.
- [S1038] Dorothy Bourgeois - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 15 septembre 1982, pg 4.
- [S1797] Lionel Gaudet - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1990-01-08.
- [S3469] Maria Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, September 10 2007;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Monday, September 10th, 2007
Maria Léger 1930 - 2007 CAP-PELÉ -
Maria Léger, 77, wife of the late Frankie Léger of Acadie Road, Cap-Pelé, passed away Friday, September 7th 2007 at the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital following a brief illness. Born in Barachois January 8, 1930, she was the daughter of the late Edée and Édith (Goguen) Gaudet. She was employed at Cape Bald Packers prior to her retirement. She is survived by two daughters, Germaine Léger (Reid Blackmoor) of Dieppe, Madeleine Léger (Clarence LeBlanc) of Dieppe; two sons, Clorice (Marguerite Comeau) of Riverview and Georges (Kelly Dorman) of Moncton; several grandchildren, Joanne Léger (Stéphane Robichaud), Tina Blackmoor, Martin and Clarence 'Jr.' LeBlanc; Tanya, Jacob, Jason, and Mellissa Maillet; Véronique and Jérémie Leger; three great grandchildren, Ashley, Meghan and Alexander; one sister, Andréa Bourque; several nieces, nephews and cousins. She was predeceased by two brothers, Gérard and Léonel Gaudet; and by one sister, Aline. By request, no visitation and no funeral service. Interment will be in Grand-Barachois. Funeral arrangements under the direction of Frenette Funeral Home, Shediac (532-3297). www.frenettefuneralhome.com.