date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1938-09-23, d. 1993-03-17
- Père*: Edouard Léger1,2,3,4 n. 1893-09-25, d. 1970-04-08
- Mère*: Dina LeBlanc1,2,3,4 n. 1898-06-28, d. 1977-06-11
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 5e degré d'un parent de Gilles Pinet
- [S7586] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F24376, No. d'enregistrement: 4255, Ritchie Murray & Norma Léger, (1960-10-01).
- [S1025] Mme Edouard Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 13 juin 1977, pg 4;voir aussi: Mrs. E. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, June 13, 1977, pg 2.
- [S11745] Edouard Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, 1970-04-09, pg 2.
- [S13968] Arcade Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1996-04-15, pg 8.
- [S1034] Source inconnue author, Edouard Léger et Dina LeBlanc (au pied) - pierre tombale (Cimetière Saint Henri de Barachois, NB, source inconnue publish date).
- [S1033] Norma Murray - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, March 18, 1993, pg 27;Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB
18 March 1993, Thursday, Pg 27
Mrs. N. Murray
Mrs. Norma Murray, 54, of 309 Maple Grove Village, Moncton, died Wednesday at the Moncton Hospital. Born in Moncton, she was a daughter of the late Edouard and Dina (LeBlanc) Leger and had been employed with Armour Transport. She is survived by a daughter, Barbara of Orangeville, Ont.; three sisters, Mrs. Edward Gallant (Kay) and Mrs. Jules Powers (Rita), both of Moncton, and Mrs. Ronald Robichaud (Claudette) of St. Antoine; two brothers, Raymond and Archie, both of Moncton; one grandchild. She was predeased by two brothers, Frank and Hector. The body will be at Frenette's Funeral Home, Moncton, Friday. Funeral mass will be celebrated Saturday at 12 noon at St. Augustine's Roman Catholic Church, Moncton. Interment will be in St. Henri Roman Catholic Cemetery, Barachois, in the spring.
- [S1032] F.E. Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, October 7, 1989, pg 24;Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB
7 Oct 1989, Saturday, Pg 24
Montreal (Special) - Francois Emery Leger, 67, of 1500 Stanley St., Montreal, died Thursday at his residence after a sudden illness. Born in Barachois, he was a son of the late Edward and Dina (LeBlanc) Leger. He was employed with the Montreal school district. A veteran of the Second World War, he served in Canada. He is survived by five daughters, Mrs. Malcolm Norris (Margaret-Jean) and Mrs. Richard Folkins (Rebecca), both of Saint John, Mrs. Ed Howorko (Susan) and Mrs. Louise Martin, both of Alberta, and Mrs. Wade Freeze (Jennifer) of Sussex; four sons, Mitchell, Frankie and Joey, all of Saint John, and Paul of Edmonton; four sisters, Mrs. Edward Gallant (Catherine), Mrs. Norma Murray and Mrs. Joey Powers (Rita), all of Moncton, and Mrs. Ronald Robichaud (Claudette) of St. Antoine; two borthers, Arcade (Archie) and Raymond, both of Moncton; and several nieces and nephews. A brother, Hector, died previously. The body will be cremated. A memorial service will be held at Frenette's Funeral Home, Moncton, at a time and date to be announced. Interment will be in Barachois Roman Catholic Cemetery.
- [S1026] Edouard Léger et Dina LeBlanc - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.