date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1906-11-03, d. 1990-05-28
- Père*: Anselme Léger9,1,2,4,5,6,7,8 n. 1880-12-30, d. 1945-03-19
- Mère*: Eugénie Thibodeau9,1,2,4,5,6,7,8 n. 1886-__-__, d. 1951-12-14
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 5e degré d'un parent de Gilles Pinet
- [S35] Centres d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson, Index des registres de Cap Pelé (1917-1959), Moncton, NB.
- [S1014] Anna Gaudet - obituary, Times & Transcript, Oshawa ON, June 18, 2002.
- [S6795] A.D.T. Cormier - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, July 30, 1975, pg 3.
- [S7459] Georgina Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 3, 2001.
- [S11837] J.B. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 1982-05-12, pg 6;voir aussi: Jean-Baptiste Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 1982-05-12, pg 4.
- [S13772] Léona Bourgeois - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 2015-01-17.
- [S14794] A. Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1990-05-29, pg 25.
- [S15293] Mme Laurent Bourque - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 1980-06-02, pg 4.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S7681] D. T. Cormier Passes Away, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, January 28, 1948, pg 3.
- [S2372] H. Cormier - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, July 13, 1983, pg 26;Moncton Times & Transcript
Friday, 13 Jul 1983, Page 26
Cap-Pele (Special) - Henri Cormier, 78, of Lower Cap-Pele, died Thursday at the Dr. Georges Dumont Hospital after a brief illness. Born at Cap-Pele, he was a son of the late Dosithe and Marceline (Gaudet) Cormier. He had been a fisherman and attended the Ste Therese d'Avilla Roman Catholic Church, Cap-Pele. He is survived by three sisters, Mrs. Aurele Leger (Irene) and Philomene Cormier, both of Cap-Pele, and Mrs, Yvonne Andrews of Leominster, Mass., and by several nieces and nephews. A sister, Herminie died March 20, while brothers philipe died April 19 and Albenie died in 1975. The body is at the Ste. Therese d'Avilla Roman Catholic Church where mass will be celebrated 11 a.m. Saturday. Interment will be held in the parish cemetery. Funeral arrangements are in the care of Frenette's Funeral Home, Shediac.