date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. ± 1926-__-__, d. 1991-05-14
- Père*: Blair Leblanc2 n. ± 1894-__-__, d. 1967-__-__
- Mère*: Arthémise Melanson2 n. 1896-03-28, d. 1988-12-18
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 6e degré d'un parent de Gilles Pinet
- [S10] Sackville, NB, Paroisse Saint-Vincent-Ferrier; microfilm: F1909 , microfilmé en mai 1978; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S11532] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F20036, No. d'enregistrement: 40756, Patrick Léger & Lumina Leblanc, (1945-04-10).
- [S3279] Arthemise LeBlanc - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 19 1988, pg 30;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Monday, December 19th, 1988 pg 30
Mrs. A. LeBlanc Shediac (Special) -
Mrs. Arthemise LeBlanc, 92, of Villa Providence, Shediac, widow of Blair LeBlanc and formally of Robichaud, died Sunday at the residence after a lengthy illness. Born in Petit Cap, she was a daughter of the late Calixte and Suzanne (Leger) LeBlanc [sic for Melanson]. A retired employee of Emile J. Bourque fish processing plant, Leger Brook, she attended St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church, Shediac. She was a former member of Les Dames Chretienne, Cap Pele. Her husband died in 1967. She is survivied by a daughter, Mrs. Patrick Leger (Lumina) of Villa Providence; a son, Yvon of Robichaud; five grandchildren, three great-grandchildren, several nieces and nephews. She was the last surviving member of her immediate family. A daughter, Alvina, died previously. The body is at St. Therese d'Avilla Roman Catholic Church where funeral mass will be celebrated Wednesday at 10 a.m. Interment will be in the parish cemetery in the spring. Arrangements are in the care of Frenette's Funeral Home, Shediac.
- [S255] Patrick Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, September 5 1995, pg 7.
- [S35] Centres d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson, Index des registres de Cap Pelé (1917-1959), Moncton, NB.