date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1914-11-18, d. 1963-07-04
- Père*: Aldéric Léger1,2,3,4 n. 1870-07-29, d. 1943-03-15
- Mère*: Marie Blanche Roy2,3,4 n. 1875-__-__, d. 1942-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 5e degré à 2 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
- [S3053] Aldric Legere - obituary, Springhill Record, Springhill NS, March 25, 1943;voir aussi: Aldric Legere - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, March 31, 1943, pg 7.
- [S5446] Florence M. Cameron - obituary, The Daily News, Halifax NS, July 22, 2001;voir aussi: Florence M. Cameron - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, July 20, 2001.
- [S11684] Alphée Léger, Certificat de décès. 3464. (1963-07-04). F20887. Copie se retrouve: http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141C5.aspx
- [S13506] Recensement du Canada. 1921, Ménage de Aldrich Legere, NS, Springhill, 25 (Springhill), 55 (Cumberland), page 11B, ligne 32-40, demeure 83, ménage 89, https://www.familysearch.org/ (http://interactive.ancestry.ca/8991/1921_042-e002906575), Aldrich Legere (Head 50a), Mary Legere (Wife 48a), Maude Legere (Daughter 16a), Oliver Legere (Son 15a), Edith Legere (Daughter 14a), Christopher Legere (Son 12a), Polly Legere (Son 10a), Florence Legere (Daughter 7a), Alfred Legere (Son 5a).
- [S544] Aldric Leger his wife Marie Blanche - pierre tombale, cimetière St John's North Road Roman Catholic Cemetery, Springhill, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-30.
- [S3191] Grace Fostina McKay - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, September 5, 1977, pg 20;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Monday, September 5th, 1977 pg 20
Mrs. Grace F. Legere - Amherst -
Mrs. Grace Fostina Legere, 75, of Amherst died Saturday in Lockhart's Nursing Home, Amherst. Born in Shulee, Cumberland County, she was the daughter of the late Amos and Lettie (Cates) Mckay. For years she sang on the Down Memory Lane program on CKCW, Moncton. Surviving are a daughter, Evelyn (Mrs. Fred Thompson), Springhill Junction; a son, Basil Cloney, Moncton; a sister, Mrs. Edith Linkletter, Moncton; and a brother, Merrill, Hamilton, Ont.; nine grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her first husband, Clarence Cloney, her second husband, Alphie Legere, two sisters and five brothers. The body is at Furlong's Funeral Home, Amherst, where funeral service will be held today at 3 p.m., Rev. Donald Linkletter officiating. Burial will be in Highland View Cemetery, Amherst.
- [S8197] Mrs. Lettie MacKay Dies, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, February 19, 1960, pg 3.
- [S3197] Paul Albin Joseph Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, November 3, 1988, pg 45;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Thursday, November 3rd, 1988 pg 45
Legere, Paul Albin Joseph - 88, 38 Katherine Ave., Moncton, formally of Spuce Street, Springhill, died Wednesday in Moncton Hospital. Born in Dieppe, N.B., he was a son of the late Eldred and Mary Blanche (Roy) Legere. He was a member of St. John's Roman Catholic Church, Springhill. His early working years were spent as a coal miner, and were followed by more than 30 years with the town of Springhill maintenance department. He is survived by two sisters, Mrs. Florence Cameron, Edith (Mrs. Bert McArthur), both of Springhill; several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by a sister, Maude; six brothers, Christopherm Leo, Leon, David, Alfred, Oliver. The body is in A. H. Brown Funeral Home, Springhill, visiting 7-9 p.m. Thursday, 3-4, 7-9 p.m. Friday. Funeral will be held 11 a.m. Saturday, St. John's Roman Catholic Church, Rev. Carl Kelly officiating. Burial in Hillside Cemetery, Springhill.