date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1902-08-29, d. ± 1966-02-21
- Père*: Aldéric Léger1,2 n. 1870-07-29, d. 1943-03-15
- Mère*: Marie Blanche Roy1 n. 1875-__-__, d. 1942-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 5e degré à 2 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
- [S5446] Florence M. Cameron - obituary, The Daily News, Halifax NS, July 22, 2001;voir aussi: Florence M. Cameron - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, July 20, 2001.
- [S3053] Aldric Legere - obituary, Springhill Record, Springhill NS, March 25, 1943;voir aussi: Aldric Legere - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, March 31, 1943, pg 7.
- [S937] Léon Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, February 21, 1966, pg 2;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Monday, February 21st, 1966 pg 2
LEON LEGERE - SPRINGHILL -
Leon Legere, 63, died suddenly at home, 7 Gray Street, Springhill. Born in Dieppe, N.B., he was a son of the late Eldridge and Mary Legere. He lived most of his adult life inSpringhill and worked in the coal mines, retiring following the explosion in 1958. He was a member of the St John the Baptiste Roman Catholic Church.He is survived by three sisters, Edith (Mrs. Bert McCarthur), Maude (Mrs. John Savage) both of Springhill;Mrs. Florence Quinn, Ont.; two brothers Paul, Springhill and David of Pugwash.
- [S351] Descendants of Jacques Leger dit La Rosette, online http://users.eastlink.ca/~rickeylegere/
- [S544] Aldric Leger his wife Marie Blanche - pierre tombale, cimetière St John's North Road Roman Catholic Cemetery, Springhill, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-30.
- [S543] Source inconnue author, 1909 Census of St. Anselme Parish (http://www.rootsweb.com/~nbwestmo/cen1909.htm, source inconnue publish date).