date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1894-11-10, d. 1961-12-28
- Père*: Dominique Léger5,1,2 n. 1855-10-01, d. 1928-12-18
- Mère*: Sara Leblanc5,1 n. 1851-__-__, d. 1931-08-11
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 4e degré à 3 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Sénateur Aurèle Léger et Régina Roy:
- [S16] Registre de la paroisse Notre Dame de l'Assomption, Moncton, NB; microfilm: F1900-1 , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S7156] Mrs. S. Landry Dies at Age 80, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 30, 1957, pg 3.
- [S7330] V. J. Daigle - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 27, 1965, pg 5.
- [S11863] Sénateur Aurèle D. Léger & Régina Roy & Albertine Daigle - pierre tombale, cimetière Notre Dame de la Visitation, Grande Digue, NB, photographié par Gilles PINET (15389) le 2004-10-02.
- [S13] Registre de la paroisse Notre-Dame-de-la-Visitation de Grande-Digue, NB; microfilm: CEA F1895 ET F1895A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S42] Source inconnue author, County Birth Registers Index Second Edition 1801 - 1899 (n.pub., source inconnue publish date).
- [S927] Source inconnue author, N.B. Senator dies at 67 (Chronicle Herald / 29 décembre 1961, source inconnue publish date).
- [S4009] Mrs. Dominique Leger - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, August 12 1931, pg 7;Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, August 12th, 1931 pg 7
Mrs. Dominique Leger (Special to the Times) Grand Digue, Kent Co., N. B., Aug. 11 -
Mrs. Dominique H. Leger, highly esteemed resident of Grand Digue, passed away at her home this morning following an illness of twelve days. Mrs. Leger was the widow of the late Councillor Dominique Leger, who predecesed her by three years. She was formerly Miss Sara LeBlanc and was born at Memramcook eighty years ago, the daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. A. LeBlanc. The deceased leaves to mourn, four sons, Placide, Edward and Lionel of Grand Digue, and Aurelle of the firm of Leger and Callbeck, Moncton. Three daughters also survive, Mrs. Sefroi Landry, McDougall's, Mrs. Aletenia Hackey, Grand Digue, and Mrs. Leonide Arsenault, Moncton. The funeral service will be held Thursday morning at the Church of the Visitation at Grand Digue, Rt. Rev. Msgr. Philip L. Belliveau officiating.
- [S8514] John Gautreau - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 13, 1920, pg 7.
- [S3064] N.B. Senator dies at 67, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, December 29, 1961, pg 21;The Chronicle Herald Halifax, NS
Friday, December 29th, 1961 pg 21
N.B. Senator dies at 67
Moncton (CP) - Funeral services will be held Saturday at Grande Digue, N.B. for Senator Aurele A. D. Leger, former Liberal member of parliament for Kent who died in hospital here Thursday after a long illness. He was 67. Senator Leger, a Roman Catholic, first elected to represent New Brunswick's smallest constituency in 1940, was twice re-elected in 1945 and 1949. He was appointed to the senate in 1953 by former Prime Minister St. Laurent. He was a quiet man who rarely spoke in Commons or senate debates. An electrical contractor by profession, in later life he was an old age pensions inspector.
- [S6118] Joseph Raymond Leger - obituary, Worcester Telegram, Worcester MA, May 3, 2007;voir aussi: Joseph Raymond Leger - obituary, Boston Globe, Boston, MA, May 3, 2007.
- [S3309] Rita Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 24 avril 2006;voir aussi: Rita Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 24, 2006.
- [S1427] Dominique Légère - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 16 septembre 1982, pg 2.
- [S9628] "United States, Broder Crossings from Canada to United States”, index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FSH9-WY8 : accessed 2012-10-11), Joseph Leo Leger (1947).