date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1918-02-11, d. 1999-03-13
- Père*: Edgar Léger6,4,1,2,3,5,7 n. 1896-04-09, d. 1972-01-30
- Mère*: Lina Doiron6,4,1,3,5,7 n. 1898-05-12, d. 1995-02-24
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 6e degré d'un parent de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Eugénie Léger et Alonzo Langis:
- [S4730] Edgar D. Leger - nécrologie, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 31 janvier 1972, pg 5;voir aussi: Edgar Leger - funérailles, The Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 28 février 1972, pg 8.
- [S5936] Son of Edgar Leger, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 24, 1929, pg 7.
- [S7287] Charles E Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 3, 20101;voir aussi: Charles Leger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 3 avril 2010, pg 37.
- [S3250] Lina Bourque - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, February 25, 1995, pg 16;voir aussi: Lina Bourque - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, February 27, 1995, pg 11.
- [S8794] Arthur Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, January 7, 2012;voir aussi: Arthur Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, January 5, 2012.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S13197] Marie Malthilde Léger, Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick , Microfilm: F25345, No. d'enregistrement: 5047, (1918-02-11), index d'enregistrement des naissances de la province (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141A5.aspx), consulté le 2016-02-21.
- [S2851] Eugenie (Jean) Langis - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Thunder Bay, March 20, 1999, pg B9;Chronicle Journal Thunder Bay, ON
Saturday, March 20th, 1999 pg B9
Langis, Eugenie (Jean)
It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of our Mother, Jean Langis on Saturday, March 13, 1999. Born Eugenie Legere in Shediac, New Brunswick on February 11 , 1918, she married Alonzo Langis on June 10, 1940. To accommodate Al's career with the Canadian Pacific Railway, they moved to Sudbury in 1945, then to Marathon in 1946. Here, they settled raising four children. Jean was a manager of the Strand Theatre for many years, ending her working career with the Hudson Bay Co. She was an active outgoing lady. Playing Bridge was a favourite event on her social calender. Over the years she played with the Marathon Bridge Club and with her own weekly club - a group of friends who enjoyed the game and the time spent visiting. She was also a member of the Senior Citizens' Club, being an active member for many years. Entertaining family and friends was an "event" and everyone was made to feel welcome and guaranteed a time to remember. Her greatest love was to be surrounded by her family, sharing in many of their experiences. Jean was very proud of the accomplishments of her children and grandchildren, and was always supportive, offering encouragement and love. Surviving children are: Jeannette Bromley (Winston) Langley, B.C.; John Langis (Frida) Thunder Bay; Louise Hamilton (Roger) Marathon and Alain Langis, Calgary Alberta. Grandchildren are: Kevin, David and Trevor Bromley, British Columbia; Paul Langis, Thunder Bay; Erin Langis, Toronto; Michael Hamilton, Winnipeg; Dana Schwantz, Marathon; Terri Hamilton, Niagara Falls. She was also the proud great grandmother of ten. Also surviving are two brothers and on sister and numerous nieces and nephews. Predeceased by her husband Alonzo (Al) Langis, December 24, 1989, daughter Claudette in infancy, her parents and brother Aldrice. A Memorial service is to be held in Marathon on Tuesday, March 23 at 2:00 p.m. at Holy Saviour Catholic Church. Mom greatly valued her friends - they were a big part of her life. She was truly grateful for the visits, loving letters, cards and gifts they bestowed upon her, especially in the last two years. Forever in our Thoughs Mom.