date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1902-07-21, d. 1995-07-03
Les enfants de Basilice Cormier et Antoine Léger:
- [S7978] D. Cormier - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, March 1, 1974, pg 2.
- [S11572] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx), Microfilm: F19767, No. d'enregistrement: 13664, Antoine Léger & Basilice Cormier, (1930-08-14).
- [S3337] Basilice Leger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, July 4 1995, pg 15;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Tuesday, July 4th, 1995 pg 15
PORT ELGIN - Mrs. Basilie Leger, 92, of Westford Nursing Home in Port Elgin and formerly of CapPele, passed away at the Sackville Memorial Hospital in Sackville on Monday, July 3, 1995.
Born on July 21, 1902 in St. Andre, she was the daughter of the late Florien and Charlotte (Cormier) Cormier. She was a retired employee with Paturel Seafood Ltd. with 12 years service. She attended Ste. Therese d'Avila Roman Catholic church in Cap Pele.
She is survived by two sons, Ulysse Leger and his wife Simonne of Cap Pele, Valerie Leger and his wife Yvonne of Cap Pele; five grandchildren; several great grandchildren. She was the last surviving member of her immediate family. She was predeceased by her husband, Antonin Leger, on July 2, 1981.
Resting at Ste. Therese d'Avila Roman Catholic Church Hall in Cap Pele with visiting hours on Monday from 7 to 9 p.m. and Tuesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Funeral mass will be held at Ste. Therese d'Avila Roman Catholic Church in Cap Pele on Wednesday, July 5, 1995 at 11 a.m. Interment in Cap Pele Roman Catholic Parish Cemetery.
Funeral arrangements under the direction of Frenette's Funeral Home, Main Street, Shediac (532-3297).
- [S35] Centres d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson, Index des registres de Cap Pelé (1917-1959), Moncton, NB.
- [S2815] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F22870, No. d'enregistrement: 4194, Valérie Léger & Yvonne Bourque, (1954-10-5).
- [S6370] Valerie Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, July 27, 2006, pg A5.
- [S12942] "Frenette Funeral Home", obituary, Frenette Funeral Home, (http://www.salonfrenette.com/en/Obituaries/83012/ : accessed 2015-09-20), Ulysse A Léger (2013).
- [S11515] Adrice Léger, Certificat de décès. 89148. (1934-02-15). F18992.
- [S11514] Huberte Léger, Certificat de décès. 18611. (1938-05-06). F19347.