date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1877-04-16, d. 1943-06-16
- Père*: François Cormier2 n. 1847-08-27, d. 1922-08-25
- Mère*: Domithilde Babineau n. 1850-11-21, d. 1940-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine issue de germains à 3 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Isabelle Cormier et Alfred J. Allen:
- Joseph Roy Arneau Allen3 n. 1896-03-16
- Mary Ann Margarita Allen3 n. 1897-07-__
- Mary E. Ada Allen3 n. 1898-11-26
- Joseph Harry Allen3 n. 1900-08-18
- Winnifred Allen3 n. 1902-04-12
- Francis William Allen3 n. 1904-01-15
- Gerald Allen3,1 n. 1905-03-23, d. 1921-07-25
- Alfred Philip Allen3
- John Michael Edgar Allen3
- Joseph Robert Raymond Allen3
- [S884] Alfred J. Allen & Isabella Cormier - Pierre Tombale, cimetière St Charles Nativity, Amherst, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-31.
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S15] Registre de la paroisse Saint-Charles Borromée d'Amherst, NE , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en août 2000; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3419] Mrs. Mary Jane Legere - obituary, Amherst Daily News, Amherst, NS, April 7 1937, pg 5;Amherst Daily News (1914-1955) Amherst, NS
Wednesday, April 7th, 1937 pg 5
Mrs. Mary Jane Legere -
Word was received in Amherst this morning of the death in Worcester, Mass., of Mrs. Mary Jane Legere, a former resident of Amherst, who has been residing in the Massachusetts city for several months with son Edmund. While her son, Valerie, in Amherst, had received word of her illness he did not realize that it was so serious until he received a telegram this morning advising him of her death. Mrs. Legere was taken ill with pneumonia but recovered from the attack, only to develop plerisy. This illness with a combination of other complaints proved fatal. Mrs. Legere will be well remembered in Amherst and her many friends and relatives will learn with sorrow of her death. She is survived by her mother, Mrs. Frank D. Cormier, six sons, Frank, Montreal, Valerie, Amherst, Arthur in Moncton, and Edmund , Joseph and Henry in Worchester; also two daughters, Mrs. Charles Gould, amd Miss Tillie of Worcester. Her husband, the late Joseph Legere, predeceased her nine years ago. Two sisters, Mrs. Alfred Allan of Amherst, and Mrs. William LeBlanc, Montreal; and two brothers, Jude (Bud Carman), New York, and Frank Cormier, also survived her. The remains are expected to arrive in Amherst on Friday and will be conveyed to the home of her son, Valerie Leger, Patterson Street. The funeral will be held from St. Charles Church on Saturday morning.