date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1898-09-07, d. 1986-12-07
- Père*: David Léger3,4,2,1 n. 1863-10-01, d. 1956-__-__
- Mère*: Eugénie Doiron3,4,2,1 n. 1863-05-09, d. 1949-05-10
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 5e degré à 2 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de Alphée Léger et Valéda A Roy:
- Norman A Leger+6,7,8,9 n. 1924-05-30, d. 1999-04-01
- Rita C. Leger+4,7,8,10 n. 1926-01-06, d. 2007-01-21
- Raymond E. Leger+7,10
- Lorraine P Léger+7,8,10 n. 1929-11-07, d. 1999-11-19
- Lillian G. Leger7,8,10
- Gérald R Léger+7,8,10
- Constance Léger+6,7,8,10
- Jeanne Anita Leger+4,7,8,10
- Roger D Léger7,8,10
- Richard D. Leger+7,8,10 n. 1940-01-21, d. 2011-06-06
- Alice D Léger7,8,10
- Kenneth R Leger7,8,9 n. 1942-11-16, d. 1966-11-22
- [S4730] Edgar D. Leger - nécrologie, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 31 janvier 1972, pg 5;voir aussi: Edgar Leger - funérailles, The Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 28 février 1972, pg 8.
- [S882] Eléonore Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 31 décembre 1968, pg 2;voir aussi: Death of E. Leger, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, December 31, 1968, pg 3.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S39] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Marriages: K-Z (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).
- [S3382] John B. Leger Dies at Age 47, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, January 25 1957, pg 3;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, January 25th, 1957 pg 3
John B. Leger Dies at Age 47 - Barachois (Special) -
The death of John Baptiste Leger, 47, occurred suddenly on Wednesday evening at his home in Barachois. Mr. Leger was a carpenter by trade, and had worked on Wednesday in Moncton, where he was employed by the Macbeath Constuction and Supply Company, Ltd. He became ill that evening, and was pronouced dead when medical aid arrived. He is survived by his wife, the former Marguerite Terriault; one son, Gerald, and a daughter, Jeannine, both at home; one sister, Mrs. Elionora Leger, of Barachois, three brothers, Alphee, of Fitchburg, Mass., Stanislas of Shediac, and Edgar of Barachois. The body is resting at the home, from where the funeral will be held to the St. Henri de Barachois Church on Saturday morning at nine o'clock. Interment will be in the parish cemetery.
- [S104] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Baptisms (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).
- [S9063] J. Richard Leger - obituary, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, June 8, 2011.
- [S9330] Rita Boudreau - obituary, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, January 22, 2007;voir aussi: Rita Boudreau - obituary, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, January 23, 2007.
- [S9333] "United States Social Security Death Index”, index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VSDH-NZQ : accessed 2012-07-24), Lorraine P Odonnell (1999).
- [S10705] Lorraine P. O'Donnell - obituary, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, November 22, 1999;voir aussi: Lorraine P. O'Donnell - obituary, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, November 19, 1999.