date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1875-03-22, d. 1951-04-15
- Père*: Bruno Léger3,1,4,5,6,2 n. 1846-11-07, d. 1914-10-13
- Mère*: Marguerite Arsenault3,1,4,5,6,2 n. 1847-09-01
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousine au 5e degré à 2 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
- [S39] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Marriages: K-Z (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).
- [S14838] Marie Léger, Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick , Microfilm: F18763, No. d'enregistrement: 1875-L-10, (1875-03-15), index d'enregistrement des naissances de la province (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141A1b.aspx), consulté le 2018-03-07.
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S4140] Paul Richard, online http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi, Paul Richard (Canada), downloaded 2008-03-08.
- [S14419] Recensement du Canada - 1881, Ménage de Bruno Léger, Microfilm: C-13184, NB, E1 (Shediac), 33 (Westmorland), page 23, ligne 16-22, ménage 91, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1881/Pages/item.aspx), Bruno Leger (30a), Margeret Leger (30a), Philippe Leger (11a), Peter Albinie Leger (7a), Mari Leger (6a), Honory Leger (4a), Adolf Leger (1a).
- [S14429] Recensement du Canada - 1891, Ménage de Brunot Léger, Microfilm: T-6306, NB, G4 (Shediac), 24 (Westmorland), page 7 & 8, ligne 18-25;1, ménage 32, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1891/Pages/item.aspx), Brunot Léger ( 44a), Marguerite Léger (E 44a), Albénie Léger (F 17a), Marie Léger (Fil 16a), Norée Léger (F 14a), Adolphe Léger (F 12a), Osite Léger (Fil 4a), Delphine Léger (Fil 8a), Edmond Léger (F 6a).
- [S880] Source inconnue author, 1875 - Marie Léger - Index des naissances (Archives Provinciales du Nouveau Brunswick, source inconnue publish date).
- [S14430] Recensement du Canada - 1901, Ménage de Bruno Léger, Microfilm: T-6445, NB, Robichaud Village, G5 (Shediac), 24 (Westmorland), page 1, ligne 28-37, demeure 5, ménage 6 & 7, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1901/Pages/item.aspx), Bruno Léger (Chef 54a), Maguerite Léger (Epouse 52a), Honoré Léger (Fils 23a), Marie Léger (Fille 26a), Osithe Léger (Fille 19a), Delphine Léger (Fille 17a), Edmond Léger (Fils 16a), Albeni Léger (Fils 27a), Emma Léger (Epouse 22a), Alire Léger (Fils 1/2a).
- [S225] Alban Thibodeau, compilateur, Index des Registres de la paroisse Saint Pierre de Cocagne, NB (Moncton, NB: chez l'auteur, 2000).
- [S4137] Mrs. Phillip Goguen - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 24 1933, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Tuesday, October 24th, 1933 pg 7
Mrs. Phillip Goguen Notre Dame, Oct. 23 -
The death occurred here on Tuesday last of Mrs. Phillip Goguen, and aged and highly respected resident of this parish, who passed away at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Oliver Gallant. The deceased had been ill for a lengthy period and while death was not unexpected, yet it came as a distinct shock to her wide circle of friends and relatives. She had reached the ripe old age of 89 years and six months and before her marriage was Miss Mary Leger, of Cape Bauld. Her husband predeceased her several years ago. Surviving are five sons, William, of West Gardner, Mass.; Joshua, Lynn, Mass.; Alfred, Gardner, Mass.; Louis, also resident in Massachusetts and Angus, of the Grey Bus Line Co. Ltd.; also four daughters, Mrs. Phillip Goguen and Mrs. Daniel Pellerin, Cocagne; Mrs. Placide Maillett, St. Norbert, Kent County, and Mrs. Oliver Gallant, Notre Dame. The late Rev. Father Goguen, curate of L'Assomption parish, this city, was a grandson. The funeral was held here on Thursday morning and was attended by a large concourse of people. High mass of requiem was celebrated by Very Rev. Dean Desire F. Leger, rector of the Church of St. Louis de France, Lewisville, a cousin of the deceased, and following the service interment was made in the parish cemetery. The pallbearers were Messrs, Earnest, Phillip and Oliver Gallant, Placide Maillett, Angus and Aurele Goguen. Numerous beautiful floral tributes were received, as well as many mass cards, spiritual offerings and cards of sympathy, bearing silent tribute to the high esteem in which the deceased was held.