date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1883-__-__, d. 1971-__-__
Les enfants de Alice White et James Conrad Léger:
- [S13509] Recensement du Canada, 1921, Ménage de James Legere, NS, Springhill, 25 (Springhill), 55 (Cumberland), page 13B, ligne 34-40, demeure 102, ménage 108, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://interactive.ancestry.ca/8991/1921_042-e002906575), James Legere (Head 38a), Alice Legere (WIfe 38a), Archie Legere (Son 16a), Alfred Legere (Son 14a), Edna Legere (Daughter 12a), Hazel Legere (Daughter 7a), Lloyd Legere (Son 2a).
- [S3785] Mrs. Philip LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, July 23 1932, pg 11;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Saturday, July 23rd, 1932 pg 11
Mrs. Phillip LeBlanc Shediac, July 22 -
Mrs. Phillip LeBlanc died recently at the age of 80 years. Mrs. LeBlanc was formerly Miss O'Brien. She is survived by three daughters, Mrs. William Cormier of Moncton, Mrs. Adolphe Boucher of Campbellton, and Mrs. James Leger of Springhill N.S.; two sons, Alyre of Minto and Roy of Waltham, Mass.; a sister, Mrs. Thomas Gould of Saint John and a brother Alphee O'Brien of Saint John.
- [S722] James C. Legere and Alice LeBlanc - tombstone, cimetière St John's North Road Roman Catholic Cemetery, Springhill, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-30 (James C Legere, Alice M Legere et G. Edward Legere).
- [S876] Gerald Edward 'Eddie' Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, 18 janvier 2000;voir aussi: Gerald Edward "Eddie" Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax, NS, January 17, 2000.
- [S387] Source inconnue author, Obituary (Chronicle-Herald, source inconnue publish date).
- [S3935] Mrs. William Cormier - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, June 4 1934, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Monday, June 4th, 1934 pg 7
Mrs. William Cormier -
After a lingering illness extending for about three years, the death occurred in City Hospital yesterday afternoon at four o'clock of Mrs. William Cormier, of 25 Harper Street, this city. The deceased was 57 years of age and was a native of Cape Bauld, being formerly Miss Helena LeBlanc, daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Phillip LeBlanc, of that place. She had resided in Moncton for several years. Besides her husband, she is survived by five sons, Adelard, of Amherst, N.S.; Phillip, Raymond, Alfred and Lawrence, at home, and five daughters, Anne, Helen, Laura, Eva and Bertha, all at home. One sister, Mrs. James Leger, of Springhill, N.S., and one brother, Oliva LeBlanc, of Minto, N.B., also survive. The funeral will be held on Tuesday morning to L'Assomption Church for requiem high mass at eight o'clock, after which interment will be made in Shediac Road cemetery.
- [S5259] Philip Lloyd "Lefty" Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, June 15, 1999;voir aussi: Philip Lloyd (Lefty) Legere - obituary, The Daily News, Halifax, NS, June 15, 1999.