date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1882-04-20, d. 1975-02-14
- Père*: François Léger n. 1843-08-11, d. ± 1890-01-__
- Mère*: Olive Drisdelle n. ± 1848-08-01, d. 1936-10-28
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 4e degré à 3 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
Les enfants de James Conrad Léger et Alice White:
- [S876] Gerald Edward 'Eddie' Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, 18 janvier 2000;voir aussi: Gerald Edward "Eddie" Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax, NS, January 17, 2000.
- [S13509] Recensement du Canada, 1921, Ménage de James Legere, NS, Springhill, 25 (Springhill), 55 (Cumberland), page 13B, ligne 34-40, demeure 102, ménage 108, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://interactive.ancestry.ca/8991/1921_042-e002906575), James Legere (Head 38a), Alice Legere (WIfe 38a), Archie Legere (Son 16a), Alfred Legere (Son 14a), Edna Legere (Daughter 12a), Hazel Legere (Daughter 7a), Lloyd Legere (Son 2a).
- [S182] Registre de la paroisse Saint Jean-Baptiste, Bouctouche, NB; microfilm: F1890, F1891 & F1891A ; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S721] James C. Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, February 15, 1975, pg 35.
- [S722] James C. Legere and Alice LeBlanc - tombstone, cimetière St John's North Road Roman Catholic Cemetery, Springhill, NS, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-30 (James C Legere, Alice M Legere et G. Edward Legere).
- [S387] Source inconnue author, Obituary (Chronicle-Herald, source inconnue publish date).
- [S7676] Mrs. Samuel Legere - obituary, Springhill Record, Springhill NS, December 22, 1932.
- [S3785] Mrs. Philip LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, July 23 1932, pg 11;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Saturday, July 23rd, 1932 pg 11
Mrs. Phillip LeBlanc Shediac, July 22 -
Mrs. Phillip LeBlanc died recently at the age of 80 years. Mrs. LeBlanc was formerly Miss O'Brien. She is survived by three daughters, Mrs. William Cormier of Moncton, Mrs. Adolphe Boucher of Campbellton, and Mrs. James Leger of Springhill N.S.; two sons, Alyre of Minto and Roy of Waltham, Mass.; a sister, Mrs. Thomas Gould of Saint John and a brother Alphee O'Brien of Saint John.
- [S4232] Mrs. Lucien Arseneau - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 30, 1936, pg 11;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, October 30th, 1936 pg 11
Mrs. Lucien Arseneau Shediac, Oct. 29 -
The people of Cocagne were saddened on wednesday evening when they learned of the passing of the community's oldest residents in the person of Mrs. Lucien Arseneau (nee Olive Drisdelle). The deceased, who was 90 years of age, had been ill for the last two months and although she gradually weakened, her death came as a shock to the community. The deceased had been married twice, her first husband being Mr. Leger, of Cape Bauld. She is survived by three sons from her first mariage Arcade Leger, of Cocagne, and James and Donnat Leger, of Springhill, N.S. The funeral will be hld Friday morning from the parish church at Cocagne with high mass of requiem at 9 o'clock. Rev. Father Gaudet will officiate.
- [S5259] Philip Lloyd "Lefty" Legere - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, June 15, 1999;voir aussi: Philip Lloyd (Lefty) Legere - obituary, The Daily News, Halifax, NS, June 15, 1999.