date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1839-04-04, d. < 1906-02-27
Les enfants de Philippe Goguen et Marie Louise Léger:
- Guillaume Goguen+9,4,5,6 n. 1867-02-06
- Élizabeth Marie Goguen+9,4,5 n. 1868-10-22, d. 1954-09-14
- Joshua Goguen10,4,5 n. 1870-02-18
- Sara Goguen+9,5,11 n. 1870-11-25, d. 1969-11-10
- Gilbert Goguen+12,9,5,6 n. 1873-01-10
- Wilfred Goguen9 n. 1874-01-04, d. < 1881-__-__
- Marie Emma Goguen9,5,6 n. 1875-09-17, d. 1893-06-21
- Alfred Goguen13,9,5,6 n. 1877-12-07, d. 1954-12-02
- Adèle Goguen9,6,8 n. 1880-04-02
- Louis Goguen10,9,6 n. 1882-04-21
- Augustin Goguen9 n. 1883-12-31, d. 1884-02-06
- Auguste Goguen+10,9,6 n. 1885-03-08
- Edna Goguen+3,9,6 n. 1887-10-02
- Elizabeth Goguen9,6 n. ± 1890-__-__
- [S2] Registre de la paroisse Sainte Thérèse d'Avila de Cap Pelé, NB; microfilm: F1892 , microfilmé par R. LeBlanc, microfilmé en juillet 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3] Ronnie-Gilles Leblanc, Base de données généalogique, 1996 / 2002, Moncton, NB.
- [S610] Source inconnue author, Rc 1901 - Kent (n.pub., source inconnue publish date).
- [S10209] Recensement du Canada, 1871, Ménage de Philippe Goguen, Microfilm: C-10391, NB, G2 (Dundas), 185 (Kent), page 57, ligne 7-11, ménage 167, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S10210] Recensement du Canada, 1881, Ménage de Philippe Gueguen, Microfilm: C-13185, NB, H2 (Dundas), 34 (Kent), page 33, ligne 3-12, ménage 134, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S10211] Recensement du Canada - 1891, Ménage de Philippe Gueguen, NB, C2 (Dundas), 15 (Kent), page 4, ligne 14-25, ménage 14, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S10469] Quatrième recensement du Canada, 1901, Ménage de Philipe A. Goguen, NB, C3 (Dundas), 17 (Kent), page 1, ligne 1-6, demeure 1, ménage 1, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada.
- [S10470] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F15922, No. d'enregistrement: 1844, Olivier Gallant & Adèle Goguen, (1906-02-27).
- [S4140] Paul Richard, online http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi, Paul Richard (Canada), downloaded 2008-03-08.
- [S4137] Mrs. Phillip Goguen - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, October 24 1933, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Tuesday, October 24th, 1933 pg 7
Mrs. Phillip Goguen Notre Dame, Oct. 23 -
The death occurred here on Tuesday last of Mrs. Phillip Goguen, and aged and highly respected resident of this parish, who passed away at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Oliver Gallant. The deceased had been ill for a lengthy period and while death was not unexpected, yet it came as a distinct shock to her wide circle of friends and relatives. She had reached the ripe old age of 89 years and six months and before her marriage was Miss Mary Leger, of Cape Bauld. Her husband predeceased her several years ago. Surviving are five sons, William, of West Gardner, Mass.; Joshua, Lynn, Mass.; Alfred, Gardner, Mass.; Louis, also resident in Massachusetts and Angus, of the Grey Bus Line Co. Ltd.; also four daughters, Mrs. Phillip Goguen and Mrs. Daniel Pellerin, Cocagne; Mrs. Placide Maillett, St. Norbert, Kent County, and Mrs. Oliver Gallant, Notre Dame. The late Rev. Father Goguen, curate of L'Assomption parish, this city, was a grandson. The funeral was held here on Thursday morning and was attended by a large concourse of people. High mass of requiem was celebrated by Very Rev. Dean Desire F. Leger, rector of the Church of St. Louis de France, Lewisville, a cousin of the deceased, and following the service interment was made in the parish cemetery. The pallbearers were Messrs, Earnest, Phillip and Oliver Gallant, Placide Maillett, Angus and Aurele Goguen. Numerous beautiful floral tributes were received, as well as many mass cards, spiritual offerings and cards of sympathy, bearing silent tribute to the high esteem in which the deceased was held.
- [S10685] Death Mrs. D. Pellerin, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, November 11, 1969, pg 3.
- [S32] Registre de la paroisse Mont Carmel de Sainte Marie de Kent, NB; microfilm: F1915 & F1915-a ; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S39] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Marriages: K-Z (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).