date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1866-07-20, d. 1947-03-10
- Père*: Emmanuel Léger1 n. ± 1841-__-__, d. 1914-04-29
- Mère*: Madeleine Cormier1 n. ± 1842-__-__, d. 1916-07-04
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Cousin au 4e degré à 4 générations d'écart de Gilles Pinet
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3890] Mrs. Calixte Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 19 1932, pg 11;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Saturday, March 19th, 1932 pg 11
Mrs. Calixte Leger Shediac, March 18 -
Mrs. Victoire Leger, wife of Calixte leger, and a highly respected resident of Aboujagane, parish of Shediac, died recently. Mrs. Leger was formerly Miss Victoire LeBlanc and was 65 years of age. She is survived by her husband, whose sister, Miss Judith Leger, of Shediac, passed away this week. Four sons, David C.LeBlanc and Hennessy LeBlanc, of Moncton; Frances and Thomas LeBlanc at home, children by a former marriage. Mrs. Leger's daughter, Rev. Sister Flora, of the Providence St. Joseph Home, Shediac, died in 1918. The funeral of Mrs. Leger at the Church of the Sacred Heart, Upper Aboujagane was largely attended, the pastor, Rev. Father Arthur A. Leger, singing a high mass of requiem. The pallbearers were; Thomas LeBlanc, Henry LeBlanc, Dismas LeBlanc, George LeBlanc, Jacob Drisdelle and Arcade Bourque. Burial was in Sacred Heart cemetery. There were a large number of spiritual remembrances.
- [S14411] Victoire Léger, Certificat de décès. F18992. (1932-03-06). 89172. Copie se retrouve: http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141C5.aspx
- [S351] Descendants of Jacques Leger dit La Rosette, online http://users.eastlink.ca/~rickeylegere/
- [S3892] Miss Judith Legere - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 17 1932, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, March 17th, 1932 pg 7
Miss Judith Legere -
The death of Miss Judith Legere, aged 61, occurred at Hotel Dieu Hospital late Tuesday night. She was a native of Upper Aboujagane, but for the last sixteen years had resided in Shediac. She is survived by five brothers, Calixte, Upper Aboujagane; Archie, River Hebert; Tenace, New Bedford, Mass.; Frank, of Lynn, Mass.; and Alphee, of Upper Aboujagane. The body was taken to Shediac last evening and interment will be made in Upper Aboujagane this morning, following requiem mass at Sacred Heart Church at eight o'clock.